• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again, really? Monk got everyone he wanted for huge prices, he had a blank cheque handed to him. Pulis had the ability to turn down players for not wanting to play at Middlesbrough for the rest of the

I mean I don't agree for a start that Southgate had a better pedigree than Woodgate. He's also been involved outside the playing side of the game longer than Southgate was. Monk had plenty more experi

One step forward, two steps back. Its becoming a familiar pattern with Boro this season. Just when you think we're starting to make progress, we're right back at square one. There wasn't much to cheer

Posted Images

My 2 cents on our 'style' is that 'attacking' as has been described of Woodgate's style usually is 'rush it' football whether thats rush your throw in (Their 3rd goal), rush your touch, rush your press or rush your pass I don't think that style will ever guide us anywhere personally.

We'd suit a 433 possession based style maybe lack a winger still but Clayton/McNair/Wing would be tighter together we'd have more energy because we'd actually control possession and maybe we wouldn't face the 20 crosses a game we seem to face every week it's the best 'style' for the players we have and we might actually utilize our expensive full backs more by building play slower.

Nothing anyone can do today to turn this around you do not get many 4-4 draws so it is game over, however I hope no-one refers to this as simply a bad day at the office because the amount of pressure we are under next game is enormous.

Woodgate needs to fess up and rip into the players after today's performance