• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again, really? Monk got everyone he wanted for huge prices, he had a blank cheque handed to him. Pulis had the ability to turn down players for not wanting to play at Middlesbrough for the rest of the

I mean I don't agree for a start that Southgate had a better pedigree than Woodgate. He's also been involved outside the playing side of the game longer than Southgate was. Monk had plenty more experi

One step forward, two steps back. Its becoming a familiar pattern with Boro this season. Just when you think we're starting to make progress, we're right back at square one. There wasn't much to cheer

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Boro have been alot more comfortable with Ayala at the back the question is why didn't he start 

Lots of questions to be asked after this performance, we could not win the second half just for prides sake

Just now, northern boro said:

Can't wait to hear the excuses Woodgate will come up with after that shambles

He'll say we created chances for Britt which if they went in it's a different game so is proud of the response 2nd half 

14 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

What makes you think that would entertain me? This is the problem with this forum. As soon as someone states facts they are all against the Boro. The fact is we are NOT entertaining. And for you to get the huff with me for stating that fact is just downright silly.

This! 

Just now, BerlinFan said:

Definely relegation for us this season again. The club is dead. ?

think we will bounce back and end up around 15th

League1 coud be a bit fun though, we would probably win a bit more there, even Sunderland win more than they lose down there....

Troubles ahead. We were playing a team that in all honesty is no better than us. But somehow for some reason we did not show. We should be better than the performances are producing. Is it all Woodgate? It's a big debate but surely Gibson has to take note and address the situation or we will be in serious trouble come Christmas. A good chunk of the 1/3rd capacity crowd walking out before half time should, and I say again, should have made a statement.

We will have a few wins here and there because there seems to be worse teams than us. I do fear the PNE midweek game because we are there or the taking.

What a sad day for Boro we are falling and fast and sadly many predicted this last season as well.

When we have to rely on Britt either hitting or missing speaks volumes