oneBoro Forum
Red Rocket

Boro V Sheffield Wednesday 1-4 (McNair)

149 games since he last scored and on his 150th an own goal.

Ra ra ra Gooooooooo Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Adaaaaam

• Haha 2

Interesting comments made about Woody and free passes and my thoughts on the subject is that he has been given much more leeway than other managers would have been afforded. As most longer serving members on here will note my benchmark for forecasting the season and manager was 6 games in and yes it did encourage a lot of debates and I still hold that view. However to date I have not attempted to promote my opinion because as with most I don’t hold much hope but a mid table finish which is more than feasible. I retract all above Oh FFS!!!  not another home goal. 

I dont blame Woodgate at all, I blame Gibson.

I mean seriously what chance does any manager have when the club owner doesnt back them in the transfer market

• Like 3

Just now, mj south said:

I dont blame Woodgate at all, I blame Gibson.

I mean seriously what chance does any manager have when the club owner doesnt back them in the transfer market

yep, we all know Woodgate wasn't actually happy with the window. How can we blame Woodgate, he's doing the best he can considering the circumstances.