oneBoro Forum
Red Rocket

Boro V Sheffield Wednesday 1-4 (McNair)

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Every goal Boro have conceded this season has pretty much been from a set piece error it's unbelievable 

Season + Pre Season persistent issue not been addressed our defense holds up quite well outside of crosses and set pieces it's a very specific issue we've had regardless of personnel since Austria.

• Like 1

Neil Maddison will be in trouble describing one of the Sheff wed players as "that big black lad" oh dear what a stupid thing to say, why not just use his name?

I get sometimes having to win ugly but where has the pressing gone? Why has it just disappeared totally.

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

yep, we all know Woodgate wasn't actually happy with the window. How can we blame Woodgate, he's doing the best he can considering the circumstances.

Woodgate picks and coaches the team seemingly he is not very good at that despite other circumstances

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I disagree to a certain extent, I bet whoever was responsible for publishing that on the website done it through squinted eyes.  Agreed it's a commercial decision to get it back out as early as possible but it's like a car maker having loads of issues with their vehicles and then saying the new model is out, it might be ok but then again it might be a bag of ***.  Please buy one, from the car manufacturers point of view they need to sell regardless of their product having faults... It's just a bit cheeky when it's all a sack of turd.
    • Well that bodes well another player who is either naff or injury prone
    • Well it is "leap day" but not for us as we play Monday! However a point or Wigan and a win for Barnsley might see them leap up a bit. Do so hope WBA win today the thought of seeing us in the bottom 3 fills me with dread 
    • It's hardly audacious to release season ticket renewals is it? In fact wouldn't it be an insanely awful business move to not try and get people to renew? It would be risking the financial future of the club wouldn't it?  Gibson definitely has his flaws but this seems an odd point to criticise him for! 
    • Woodgate was going on a scouting trip today to watch a player, but the trip has been cancelled as the player is not playing today.  Link. Any idea who the player is?