oneBoro Forum
Red Rocket

Boro V Sheffield Wednesday 1-4 (McNair)

Well we have not turned up again, teams know our weaknesses and we are in for a battle now to just gain some pride

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Looking at this squad I really hope Gibson sells up soon. 

I doubt the buyers are in que.....

I really am trying my best to keep some positivity, it's a long old season, but it's really hard ?

We're in a relegation fight. This is worse than last season. Every time they come forward we look like conceding. So many big problems happening and we look absolutely horrific. Nobody can defend this surely 

The problem is; what else can we even do to improve - we don't have any players to bring on that might improve the team and we just really suck.

1 minute ago, BillinghamBoro said:

We're in a relegation fight. This is worse than last season. Every time they come forward we look like conceding. So many big problems happening and we look absolutely horrific. Nobody can defend this surely 

Not for me, I'd rather just be crap than set out to kill football like last season with the capped tosser.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The problem is; what else can we even do to improve - we don't have any players to bring on that might improve the team and we just really suck.

Exactly, relying on young lads that haven't played in the championship, Ryan Shotton, and nothing up front.