oneBoro Forum

Boro V Preston North End 1-1 (Fisher OG)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Browne has had a good game

Well Teddy's happy that the Boro are being shown on the box but I wonder what his reasons are? Staying up late on a school night for a 6 year old is appealing or simply because he gets the watch

I think after the Blackburn game he has REALLY taken Mowbrays comments to heart about having to play ugly to win sometimes. He even has said himself since (although I can't find the quote right now) t

Posted Images

trying to have a bit of positivity  for the game and of course the result  plus the  performance but sadly  if im honest,  the mere fact that id be reasonably happy with not losing  again  is where my mindset is at .  fair play to all the  fans that  believe and trust that things will turn round  but i must admit im struggling  .  

I can easily stomach another loss, if the players give their all! 

All I want is MEN on the pitch... Players who believe they have to fight, who know they can bring something to the team... NOT cowards who play with an alibi... 

Regarding Woodgate . he still has my backing very much - I won't be judging his style untill the January window closes. 

It's Tuesday, I have MFC TV subscription, I am home alone, I have 2 cold pale ales in the fridge and a bag of crisps and I support my team the best I can, not only when we play good. 

UTFB

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I can easily stomach another loss, if the players give their all! 

I think most the fans can, too. I think the fans can take dropping points right now so long as we look like we should have won. It's already happened at home this season when we've played well enough to win and the players have been clapped off despite dropping points, I was surprised but happy to see that. Can't remember which game it was now but I know we didn't win.

20 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I think most the fans can, too. I think the fans can take dropping points right now so long as we look like we should have won. It's already happened at home this season when we've played well enough to win and the players have been clapped off despite dropping points, I was surprised but happy to see that. Can't remember which game it was now but I know we didn't win.

Millwall it might be ?

22 replies on a MDT, a few hours before kick off... That's sad .. 

It is what it is, and I'm looking forward to each game .. We are not some special people who can demand a big change over night... It takes time ..  I have a feeling we might surprise tonight.. On the pitch and in the team selection ? 

After Saturdays non performance, I'll settle for a draw, for me I'd put Howson and Tav in  midfield, drop Wing and Clayton, Ayala in at CB and Shotton back at RB, heads have got to roll after that pathetic defeat against Sheff Wed.   

Well Teddy's happy that the Boro are being shown on the box but I wonder what his reasons are?

Staying up late on a school night for a 6 year old is appealing or simply because he gets the watch the red and white?

Either way let's hope he goes to bed  happy instead of being bored to sleep:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1