oneBoro Forum

Boro V Preston North End 1-1 (Fisher OG)

5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Well Teddy's happy that the Boro are being shown on the box but I wonder what his reasons are?

Staying up late on a school night for a 6 year old is appealing or simply because he gets the watch the red and white?

Either way let's hope he goes to bed  happy instead of being bored to sleep:classic_biggrin:

He'll be asleep by half time. 

My 5 year old got to 60 mins of the Cardiff game before turning to me and saying, "Daddy, this is really boring!".. I could only agree! 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Browne has had a good game

Well Teddy's happy that the Boro are being shown on the box but I wonder what his reasons are? Staying up late on a school night for a 6 year old is appealing or simply because he gets the watch

I think after the Blackburn game he has REALLY taken Mowbrays comments to heart about having to play ugly to win sometimes. He even has said himself since (although I can't find the quote right now) t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

He'll be asleep by half time. 

My 5 year old got to 60 mins of the Cardiff game before turning to me and saying, "Daddy, this is really boring!".. I could only agree! 

And that was on a Saturday afternoon!

Bad first half and yes he will probably be asleep!

Suspect the crowd will be very small tonight. It was pretty much empty by 80 minutes on Saturday. Didn't help that the owls fans were superb either - made it feel like an away game for us.

Worrying that it's looking like we might be dragged into a relegation battle.

I'd definitely start Ayala (for shotton). Keep the rest of the team the same. Maybe Howson on for dijksteel, although I thought he was ok the other night 

I've put 1-1 on my super 6.

I think the first 15-20minutes are crucial tonight.

Intrigued to see if Preston come out and attack or sit back until the fans start to get impatient. 

Lack of activity of this thread once again show the lack of optimism and care round the club at the moment.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw unfortunately.

I'm currently on way to ground now and I fully expect the mood to be dampened from the start.

Changes tonight and it's nice to see HOwson back in the starting line up.

UTB!

Just now, boro-unger said:

Suspect the crowd will be very small tonight. It was pretty much empty by 80 minutes on Saturday. Didn't help that the owls fans were superb either - made it feel like an away game for us.

Worrying that it's looking like we might be dragged into a relegation battle.

I'd definitely start Ayala (for shotton). Keep the rest of the team the same. Maybe Howson on for dijksteel, although I thought he was ok the other night 

I've put 1-1 on my super 6.

I suspect lowest (league game) crowd of the season, yes, 17-18k I reckon.

I wonder if Fry might be dropped rather than Shotton. Or maybe even Bola like at the weekend. Maybe Clayton for Howson and move Wing further back.

I think I put 1-1 or 2-2 on my super 6.

This is Tav's chance to nick a place, hope he proves me wrong, as I'm not overly fussed on him.

I'm guessing this is 4-3-3, Howson replacing Wing. Saville squandered his repeated opportunities to do the same.

Come on Boro! 

Give us something to be excited about, please! We really need it... A good game and points on the board, that'd be nice. 
A good performance from Dijk, Browne, Tav and mainly Ass-man  could do us good .. The rest I think will do ok or at least standard...  But those 4 mentioned really need some confidence from playing good and scoring...

Edited by SmogDane
  • Like 1