oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Preston North End 1-1 (Fisher OG)

Just now, jmsguzzi said:

ifollow stream on the boro site not working either, it let me buy it with a vpn so surely it’s on?

It is on there, I'm watching right now.

Early days but more intensity and passion being shown by Boro so far compared to Saturday

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

High press nowhere to be seen again.

As I say that we press a little higher and force a mistake. more of that please.

• Like 1

Just now, Brunners said:

As I say that we press a little higher and force a mistake. more of that please.

Just pleased that we are in this game...…………………….so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Browne fires a low one against the legs of Rudd. Good chance, should score for me.

Britt can't decide whether to shoot or cross and does neither. Great pass from Tav.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Johnson is awful. Occasionally puts in a half decent game but his average is very poor. Seems to be completely invisible when we are up against it aswell.
    • The have truly picked the perfect team for this series with Sunderland. How they ended up paying 4m for Will Grigg 🙈. 
    • Takes a nutter to know a nutter😉 Call me a nutter but I don't think Johnson is good enough and I'd rather someone else. As for Friend he's looked finished for a long time. Maybe it's because he will never reach 100% again.
    • You talk about coaching Coulson his attacking abilities but why not Johnson . Johnson as put in some good performances on the right side his crossing needs work probably because his face is not fitting with Woodgate and Keane when it comes to selecting the team. They would rather wait till they are desperate for a left back and shove him in that spot. So many nutters on here judging Johnson on his minor shots as a left sided player. Has for Georgie Boy he could still give any left back that is brought in a run for their money,when he is 100% so give him that chance. If some one as to leave then may I suggest the 2 coach's that are not doing their jobs Woodgate and Keane,I knew Woodgate would never make the grade but I did have higher hopes for Keane ,what a let down that guy as been. Just remember be thankful what we have because beggars cannot be chooses and there is a awful lot of *** players out there but not many decent ones.
    • The Belgian league is being cancelled and Club Brugge are crowned as champions. They have yet to figure out how relegation and promotion is sealed.