oneBoro Forum

Boro V Preston North End 1-1 (Fisher OG)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Browne has had a good game

Well Teddy's happy that the Boro are being shown on the box but I wonder what his reasons are? Staying up late on a school night for a 6 year old is appealing or simply because he gets the watch

I think after the Blackburn game he has REALLY taken Mowbrays comments to heart about having to play ugly to win sometimes. He even has said himself since (although I can't find the quote right now) t

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

As I say that we press a little higher and force a mistake. more of that please.

Just pleased that we are in this game...…………………….so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Latest Posts

• I don't think he was saying it about the majority of the squad, he was going on about the 3 or 4 players who think he's the problem which was possibly related to the 'clique' comments he made. But that's probably because those 3 or 4 aren't on board with him right now, for whatever reason that is. It's not like he's wandering the halls of Rockliffe a lonely man, he still seems to have the majority of the dressing room on his side from his point of view.
    • NW said RJ watched a couple of games
    • Well thats just abdicating responsibility and extremely poor management. Its one thing to throw 1 or 2 problem players under the bus, but if he's saying that about the majority of the squad, several of whom have been brought in under his tenure, then he has no business being in football management. I mean thats worse than Mourinho!  
    • Looks like NW is happy to take his last job and isnt really interested in making long term relationships with these players. just saying what he likes. 
    • He hasn't neglected it though, he's outright said the words "it's not my fault, it's theirs". He's a 72 year old child.