oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Preston North End 1-1 (Fisher OG)

Just now, jmsguzzi said:

ifollow stream on the boro site not working either, it let me buy it with a vpn so surely it’s on?

It is on there, I'm watching right now.

Early days but more intensity and passion being shown by Boro so far compared to Saturday

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

High press nowhere to be seen again.

As I say that we press a little higher and force a mistake. more of that please.

• Like 1

Just now, Brunners said:

As I say that we press a little higher and force a mistake. more of that please.

Just pleased that we are in this game...…………………….so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Browne fires a low one against the legs of Rudd. Good chance, should score for me.

Britt can't decide whether to shoot or cross and does neither. Great pass from Tav.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Could someone please cut and paste some of the responses on here please (not on twitter anymore) 
    • For us to be remotely sustainable going forward I'd advocate for spending half of what we get in or maybe a little over half. I want us to cut the nonsense of 5/6 million for players, if we go that big it should be on 1 position the standard in this league means you just don't need to walk around with high cost squads Warnock built his Cardiff squad from frees and a couple of 1.6 million pound signings (Danny Ward from Rotherham, another bargain signing). Madine was their Jordan Rhodes a big money January signing with the idea his goals will push them to the Prem I kind of ignore the Madine signing when judging Warnock's transfers it was like Rhodes for us on paper it made sense to them at the time in reality the guy struggled to repay the fee with his goal return. If we bring in 20 million and our wage budget year over year is cut in half I'd hope we'd restrain our spending maybe identify an absolute key striker/winger and put a 6/7 million fee aside for them but besides that there's no reason a 6/7 million budget at this level shouldn't be enough for Warnock to build out a decent squad. I hope Warnock has his eyes out already for some free's if he can find us a gem like Mendez Laing for nothing I'd be very happy.
    • That is quality, I'd forgotten some of those events, hahah.
    • Do we think that we'll only have half of incoming funds to spend? I would have thought with the cost cutting from the last 12 months and the drastic drop in the wage bill we'd be able to put all of the money into the squad again.
    • Just had a read through this on my Twitter feed. Picks some good highlights (and low-lights). Love his understated sense of humour.