oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham City (A) 1-2 (Ayala)

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Oh how the Pulis haters must wish we had him back at the moment.

Gibson has left us in a relegation battle honestly.

This is abysmal. The rest of the league must be laughing there socks off at the thought of playing us.

Nothing offensively and cut open all the time defensively - This isn't a knee jerk reaction btw as we have been like this all season.

Nope. Even relagation wouldn't want me have that capped tosspot back. Worst season of football ever.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was just talk as our first choice was Pulis, not Woodgate, in which case the new style etc wouldn't have happened anyway. Final post before returning to self imposed exile.  We seem to have co

im in the same camp as BD .  ive gone through plenty of bad times in the past as well as wonderful times .  ive seen players ranging from  absolute top quality down to rank bad .  right now what i see

I don't think it's all bad. We just need a few players in the  January window. Two centre backs. Two fullbacks. Two centre midfielders and two wingers. And two forwards. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Like him or not Pulis got results.

Woodgate's football is worse than Pulis football at the moment and we can't even get results.

Bang average results with a better team and much better budget/backing.

The problem is we can't stop Brum from getting the ball on the right hand side, lost count of the amount of times Maxime Colin has took the rest of our team out of the game. Playing far too narrow defensively and leaving massive gaps on our left. Our forward play has been pedestrian, we can't get a grip on the ball.

Once again, can't wait to get in for half time from early on in the game. We've had a lion's share of luck here not to be more than a goal down. Bola needs to be on, whether we change to 3 centre-backs or change left-back, we need to defend wider and hope we can play them through the middle somehow. Perhaps might even be better for us going forward as Britt doesn't have anyone close enough to him at the top end of the pitch for him to get into a good position.

Half-time discussion seems to be blaming our left side problems on Browne for not tracking back, I think that's by design, not down to the individual. We have to change something.

• Like 1
Just now, Dan1234 said:

Bang average results with a better team and much better budget/backing.

The team is not that much worse. we came 7 last season so the results where way better than it is now. We have won 2 games this season and I realy struggle to see our next one....

Just now, BillinghamBoro said:

I'm genuinely amazed that people were hating a season where we finished 7th, but are happy watching a season where there is a very real possibility of us being in league 1 this time next Season. 

Because this isn't football manager.

Some people want more than a bang average result and 90 mins of absolute boredom.

I said to the Mrs after 5 mins that it was embarrassing, and it didn't get any better as the half went on.

I hope we have a Netflix deal, because that's going to be the only light at the end of this shitshow of a season.

I just see nothing that suggests anything's improving with us in possession week on week there's no controlling possession, there's no training ground pass patterns/triangles to point to I christened it 'rush' football all we do is run straight pass straight damned if it's intercepted or not and rush their ball carrier... Sorry 'high press'.

Not good enough to play the way we play and preach patience his job as Middlesbrough manager is win as many games as he can you muddy that responsibility don't be surprised if people stop showing up it's a very strange atmosphere created by 'low expectations'.