oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Boro v Birmingham City (A) 1-2 (Ayala)

The Balon D’Or contender is our most overrated player ever

1 minute ago, chickenlunch said:

just gotta hope we get an equaliser with no time left for them to score a third

We didn’t deserve the first equaliser let alone a second one!!

1 minute ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Not even being funny but if have felt awful to have kept a 1-1. They deserve a win. Woodgates got to go. 

Agree if Woodgate truly loves the club he will resign tonight as he has to admit he has taken the plunge far too soon and is way out of his depth. 

• Like 2

Stand by my comments last week

Woodgate isn't good enough to be a manager yet. He needs to go otherwise we're in huge danger of heading to league 1 next season

• Like 2

Love to know why nobody bothered marking on that cross. It's not like it was the 90th minute in a game we were drawing unrealistically or anything

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• But RB Leipzigs shirts sponsor is red bull. 
    • 1. Yes, boro_unger is awesome! (Am I allowed to answer that one?!) 2. Whoever doesn't go to watch the Boro game beforehand.  3. Where there's a Will, there's a way! 4. I guess it's equimportant to both teams.  We can't let Voldemort beat us though!   How long till Roberts is back? we miss him desperately
    • I think it is a case at the moment of the fans being very patient with Woodgate, but that definitely will change if the fans realize there is no progress or improvement being made on the pitch. The players are supposedly behind Woodgate, food for thought, is this because they're getting an easy ride as opposed to a different coach who would tear a strip of them over our recent lack of any  performance. 
    • The problem is that the horse has already bolted so I don't think it's possible to do anything about it now.  
    • Again, very interesting points. I suppose for it to have any chance of succeeding in regards to limiting the impact of money on success it would have to be implemented in all leagues.