• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truth be told that was a smash and grab. Second international break, and, second time we started slow. Maybe having Matt Phillips out with an injury added to this. Had it been 99.9% of the rest of the

Embarrassing the club is putting the opposition view out now. The pr machine won't work when we are where we are right now. 

It's time to smell the coffee, we don't have the players to play expansive football!    If we're being pedantic 😉

Posted Images

On form I can’t see anything but a lose. I guess 0-2 or 0-3 but it’s possible we may score a goal. Unless during the break Woody has managed to improve this team I expect to be in the bottom three in the next few weeks. 

Rudolph
          Shotton, Ayala, Fry
Dijksteel                         Johnson
        Mc'Nair          Howson
                       Tav
              Fletcher  Britt 

15 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Wing back system getting worked on in training - I expect us to start with that against West Brom.

I also expect us to get absolutely hammered too!

I think if we go with this system there are 3 positions which there would be some debate on. RWB, LWB and CM

Be interesting to see who he puts at RWB from Howson & Dijksteel and if he recalls Bola at LWB or goes with Marv.

You assume Paddy and Clayton will start in middle and be joined by one of Wing, Sav or Tav. Or Howson if Dijkksteel starts

Back 3 of Shotton Ayala and Fry and a front 2 of Fletcher and Britt.

7 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Rudolph
          Shotton, Ayala, Fry
Dijksteel                         Johnson
        Mc'Nair          Howson
                       Tav
              Fletcher  Britt 

• Like 1

Just how involved would you be in a team, knowing at the end of season six of the players contracts run out. If you were one of the better players, just how much effort would you invest. The point being I can’t see how individuals will commit to a club knowing, either they have a vested interest in leaving or a group will be leaving. How is any manager supposed to build a team when players themselves can’t pledge a future.
The club is in serious problems due to mismanagement, which I worry we may not recover from. 

• Like 1
On 10/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, Brunners said:

We're going to get rolled over. 3-0 defeat.

Well, given what Sheffield Wednesday did to us, I think its gonna be pretty ugly. ☹️

I'm also betting there will be at least 1 own-goal involved (we seem to be good at those lately).

(I'm always wrong, so this should guarantee Boro get something out of this)

were a car crash  at present.   im drained of any optomism and actually laughed to myself at recent results.   i have  little or no expectations other than keeping the scoreline below a two goal defeat.   could be another embarrassment i fear.  

I’m expecting us to have a good start and slowly fade off, 1-3 to wba. But it’s usually these games where everyone is expecting a battering that we turn up and pull something out so who knows.