• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truth be told that was a smash and grab. Second international break, and, second time we started slow. Maybe having Matt Phillips out with an injury added to this. Had it been 99.9% of the rest of the

Embarrassing the club is putting the opposition view out now. The pr machine won't work when we are where we are right now. 

It's time to smell the coffee, we don't have the players to play expansive football!    If we're being pedantic 😉

Posted Images

The last game Wing came off the bench and he was getting on the ball further back and we instantly looked more controlled. Its just about movement from the others around him; they need to offer a variety of long medium and short balls, to feet and space. Not just push up field in a straight line as if waiting to collect the scraps from a long ball which is how it looks like we set up to me.

5 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Quite close from what I heard, but I deleted my comment because I received a further text so didn't know how accurate it was.

We have trained with wing backs all international break and I have heard Clayton is getting dropped and Wing is playing further back.

The issue is Saville - he may be getting brought back into the side after his international form so that would mean HOwson moving to full back instead of Dijksteel.

The 2 line ups I was told were (like I say not sure how accurate now)

Randz

Fry ayala shotton

howson                            marv

Wing 

McNair           saville

Britt.                  Fletch

or 

Randz

Fry ayala shotton

Dijksteel                            marv

Wing 

McNair           Howson

Britt.                  Fletch

These could be completely wrong of course, but that's what we have been working on in training

10/11 on that first one. Wonder if that was a last minute swap of Tav for Fletch?

21 minutes ago, Brunners said:

10/11 on that first one. Wonder if that was a last minute swap of Tav for Fletch?

Maybe.

He has got 6 out of 7 completely right this season.

Let's hope the additional experienced coaching staff member also comes in as that's what he's also told me.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Maybe.

He has got 6 out of 7 completely right this season.

Let's hope the additional experienced coaching staff member also comes in as that's what he's also told me.

Can you say more bout that, mate? 

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Can you say more bout that, mate? 

I don't have a name honestly, but I heard we were/are interviewing for another coaching member.

Ps I knew it was going to be a bad turnout today but the ground is still empty!

• Like 1