oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v WBA 0-1

already accepted that its probably a very low finish/relegation and i blame no one else but gibson for it.

his constant bad decisions have led us to this point and its unfair to blame woodgate its not like he was going to say no to the job.

Then the shocking transfer window just adds to the dross we see now...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truth be told that was a smash and grab. Second international break, and, second time we started slow. Maybe having Matt Phillips out with an injury added to this. Had it been 99.9% of the rest of the

Embarrassing the club is putting the opposition view out now. The pr machine won't work when we are where we are right now. 

It's time to smell the coffee, we don't have the players to play expansive football!    If we're being pedantic 😉

Posted Images

Like honestly don't find anything to get excited by with this team as isn't even appearing to be young players emerging to build a side around that was meant to be the plan all his signings are sat on the bench aswell 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Most of the team played okay, don't think we deserved to lose.

Lewis Wing has completely lost it though, nigh on useless.

Lewis Wing has never looked good in that deeper role any time I've seen him, so playing him there in a period where he's already looking pretty bad is just a recipe for disaster.

10 minutes ago, Brunners said:

To be fair this does feel really cruel. I genuinely believe we deserve something out of this game, so to still lose hurts.

Cruel or not it’s more a picture of where we are as a team. We’re just that bad. I’m seeing so many similarities between us and that Sunderland team in the Netflix series. No matter how many fans are in denial we are a team that’s seriously staring relegation in the face. Overpriced players, incredibly poor recruitment, a manager seriously out of depth and a chairman gone awol. Shambles all around and it’s going to end in tears. 

• Like 1

Season over. We're finished. All good these comments of "oh it was better though" but fact of the matter is we lost, that's the stat that counts. If Gibson cares about the club, he'd be looking for a new manager. Same problems not addressed. 

Absolutely miserable state of affairs how the club has just fell to pieces in the last 5 years 

• Like 2