Middlesbrough v WBA 0-1

Good save again from johnston 

Howsons shot

Tav looks without imagination when in good positions

Just now, SmogDane said:

Good save again from johnston 

Howsons shot

Tav looks without imagination when in good positions

Tav bursts into the box and does a defender, slides it to Saville who forces another great save out of Johnstone.

I cant believe we didnt score there... So many opportunities and yet another Randolpesque save from Johnston... 

We could have score 3 at least today

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I agree we could utilise European leagues better but look in League 1 there's no standout young strikers and the 'best' striker in the league Toney is priced at 8 million! I think, and the club as well apparently, that getting a new striker on the books permanently is a priority right now so the League 1 options available right now are bleh and I don't see Warnock looking abroad even if he says he is. Reality for us is our 2 senior contracted strikers are our higher earners, we have no intention of extending on their current terms and if you're them why accept reduced terms at their ages so the conundrum is they're probably both available but the club knows it needs to commit to a new striker this summer so that we at least have one on the books next summer otherwise we'll be extorted for any striker we go for and be in an awful position going into that pre season.
    • Before becoming "Proven" those 3 were signed for a combined fee of less than £6 Million by Brentford and Birmingham respectively. Watkins from the lower leagues (Exeter), Adams from Sheffield United (after they were promoted back to Championship) and Maupay from the French 2nd Division. Personally I think we should go the route of looking for a 20/21 (like the 3 above where when they signed), giving them time to develop and play as 3rd choice behind Britt (Proven) and Fletcher (who has just scored 10+ this season). But then Warnock is probably not in the same frame of mind when it comes to playing style as I am and he's probably not thinking long term as it stands.
    • Welcome. Hope you are keeping safe over the pond. I think we are in for a much better season than the last 4 👍🇺🇸