oneBoro Forum

A/O SmogDane & BearSmog

Guys due to our stuttering results so far this season I am afraid we have gone full circle in terms of M/D authors therefore if Boro do not beat WBA today then the Huddersfield away game on Wednesday is yours to do @SmogDane.

@BearSmog if we do not get a win at Huddersfield then the home game against Fulham next Saturday is yours to do.

We have gone through 13 match day authors and if there is any late volunteer who would like to try their luck then please say so as you can do the Huddersfield away game, if not Sonni we will need the Huddersfield thread up by Monday whether it is a song or not

• Like 1

Maybe we should bring back the rubbing lamp thing, that was tried a few years back? I think at this point anything is worth a try. 🤔

If you're short of M/D thread writers, I'm happy to throw my name in the hat. Just let me know if/when its my turn.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Maybe we should bring back the rubbing lamp thing, that was tried a few years back? I think at this point anything is worth a try. 🤔

If you're short of M/D thread writers, I'm happy to throw my name in the hat. Just let me know if/when its my turn.

And if that lamp thing doesn’t work. For the love of god someone buy George Friend a fricken hamster 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

That's good of you, ok AR you will follow BearSmog, so if we do not beat Fulham then the next match will be yours to do!

• Thanks 1