oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Huddersfield (Away) 0-0

It's his individual battles that I'm worried about when it comes to Fry. His general positioning and part in the shape is fine, his ability to come out on the ball once or twice a game is good. But it's the defensive battles he's not winning in 1-on-1s, the kind of situations Woody used to be one of the best at.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we bring Keane on instead?

Howson has been good at right-back, better than Dijksteel has, I would assume that's the perspective around playing him over Dijksteel there. He was good there in pre-season, good before his injury fo

I don't think he is.  I know he's scored some goals this season but I think it's been a mixture of tap ins and a couple of decent headers.  The goal he got the other night was lucky as he hit it towar

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Anything less than a convincing win, would be failure of the highest level and time Woody walks. 

Sadly neither will happen because if Woody walks then it means the club just might be doing something positive behind the scenes.

Can you remember our last convincing win? certainly not this season

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Is the game tomorrow the main sky game or is it a red button situation?

It’s the main game on Sky Sports Football DS

Anyone know of any links tonight? 

In agony with toothache, may as well complete my miserable evening and watch us attempt to play football. 

Edited by Prowler
17 minutes ago, Prowler said:

Anyone know of any links tonight? 

In agony with toothache, may as well complete my miserable evening and watch us attempt to play football. 

We are not playing until tomorrow night Prowler. Get a lash of whiskey into you and you’ll be grand 👍