Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we bring Keane on instead?

Howson has been good at right-back, better than Dijksteel has, I would assume that's the perspective around playing him over Dijksteel there. He was good there in pre-season, good before his injury fo

I don't think he is.  I know he's scored some goals this season but I think it's been a mixture of tap ins and a couple of decent headers.  The goal he got the other night was lucky as he hit it towar

Posted Images

If we do lose tomorrow and show no balls then I think it's time for Gibson to end his 'experiment' with Woodgate. We just can't afford to go down to L1. I don't have any one in mind to replace him at this point but there have to be a few out there with the experience to dig us out of a relegation battle. Woodgate doesn't know what he's doing and he should have cut his teeth elsewhere where there wasn't the obvious ties and emotions.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Boro Scot said:

If we do lose tomorrow and show no balls then I think it's time for Gibson to end his 'experiment' with Woodgate. We just can't afford to go down to L1. I don't have any one in mind to replace him at this point but there have to be a few out there with the experience to dig us out of a relegation battle. Woodgate doesn't know what he's doing and he should have cut his teeth elsewhere where there wasn't the obvious ties and emotions.

I agree if we lose tomorrow I fully expect Woodgate to resign 

no disrespect to Woody but  the vast majority of fans were extremely sceptical of his ability to step into management from the beginning . its being  very quickly   shown to be a true assumption.   i  dont believe for a minute that resigning is  going to happen any time soon nor do i think Gibson has his finger anywhere near the trigger at present  ,  but, if we dont string  3 or 4 good results  together before mid december latest , then  any lack of  intervention from the chairman  would be a severe  lack of  respect to the future of the club.   . i wished JW well despite not wanting him at the helm because i was  keen to see him given the chance to put in practice what he said he would do with  making us a more positive  and  adventourous  team   .

once he  reneged on those principles  to save his own skin he  lost my support .  Weve  regressed in every department  and look  completely disjointed and cant even string any semblence of a move together most games.   At present  even this early i genuinely dont see any team  in a worse state  as a cohesive unit  in this division .   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, uncle_rico said:

Apparently Randolph was injured in training and won’t be playing tomorrow.

Who'll even play Mejias or will Pears be thrown into the deepend and handed his debut. Was just reading the Huddersfield forum and they arguing about us having a better squad than them and having attacking players that'll hurt them 🤯

Edited by DurhamRed
1 hour ago, uncle_rico said:

Apparently Randolph was injured in training and won’t be playing tomorrow.

Well at least we'll see plenty of goals! 

I suspect Pears will get the nod. Mejias has been available as far as I can tell the whole season and Pears has been in pretty much every squad. He also had a decent game in the cup and when I saw him vs. Hartlepool, he was just as good. I'd be okay with him coming in for this one.

😬

Hard to call. Nothing is going our way at the moment. We did better than I expected against West Brom but still got beat.

Huddersfield are on a bit of a roll. And are scoring goals. Something we can't seem to do.

I think the best we will get is a draw though I have everything crossed that is cross-able that we get the win we desperately need.

It's quite a wake up call to be involved in a relegation battle so early in the season.

Well results went in our favour last night though a very close call with WBA drawing against Barnsley.

What to do?

Hope, I think, you just never know but sadly however we all have a pretty shrewd idea as to what to expect.

Come on Boro give us something to shout about (oooops you already do this!)