oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Huddersfield (Away) 0-0

2 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

dunno why. Says more about you than him tbh.

Because he's a horrible human being that makes me annoyed listening to him bang on.

Just now, Downsouth said:

That he is of more use higher up the pitch with his passing range and scoring ability

Although I will say he is right in this instance, although everyone with eyes know that already.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we bring Keane on instead?

Howson has been good at right-back, better than Dijksteel has, I would assume that's the perspective around playing him over Dijksteel there. He was good there in pre-season, good before his injury fo

I don't think he is.  I know he's scored some goals this season but I think it's been a mixture of tap ins and a couple of decent headers.  The goal he got the other night was lucky as he hit it towar

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

dunno why. Says more about you than him tbh.

You don't know why? Come on. I gave him his due, I gave him his chance but don't try to ignore what happened the last 18 months, I've never seen so much hatred and anger for everything a manager stands for. Are you really in any way shocked that people on here don't want to see another sight of him ever again?

9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

That he is of more use higher up the pitch with his passing range and scoring ability

He's right.  It's not like he's a bad manager, his teams just play some of the most mind-numbingly dull football known to man.

8 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

Yeah @brunners why don’t you want to listen to the colossal lying bellend?

Bloody Hell! Even when I'm not posting people still want to have a go at me 😭