Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we bring Keane on instead?

Howson has been good at right-back, better than Dijksteel has, I would assume that's the perspective around playing him over Dijksteel there. He was good there in pre-season, good before his injury fo

I don't think he is.  I know he's scored some goals this season but I think it's been a mixture of tap ins and a couple of decent headers.  The goal he got the other night was lucky as he hit it towar

Posted Images

We are painful to watch when we go forward. So slow and every person looks scared to either shoot or get past their man. 
we are getting space down there left, so could be good to see Coulson come on to get in the space there. 

• Like 2

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but did anyone see Ayalas second miss, (not the header), he was literally on the goal line from the corner and managed to kick it back to McNair?! The commentators didn’t even pick up on it, he’s literally 1 yard out.

• Haha 1
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but did anyone see Ayalas second miss, (not the header), he was literally on the goal line from the corner and managed to kick it back to McNair?! The commentators didn’t even pick up on it, he’s literally 1 yard out.

I know these misses are comical and i'm pretty sure if Mcnair has his Northern Ireland shirt on them chances would of gone straight in

Just now, mendieta420 said:

Btw how awful is Fry, he's been properly exposed this season. Be lucky to get 5m for him nevermind 20.

injured from last season our for ages missed preseason, played a few games looks rusty and then written off. couldnt make it up.