oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

Middlesbrough v Huddersfield (Away) 0-0

2 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

dunno why. Says more about you than him tbh.

Because he's a horrible human being that makes me annoyed listening to him bang on.

Just now, Downsouth said:

That he is of more use higher up the pitch with his passing range and scoring ability

Although I will say he is right in this instance, although everyone with eyes know that already.

My brother has traveled to the game, so I’m going to give the most positive prediction i can. I don’t think there is much between the teams, so a draw. 

10 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

dunno why. Says more about you than him tbh.

You don't know why? Come on. I gave him his due, I gave him his chance but don't try to ignore what happened the last 18 months, I've never seen so much hatred and anger for everything a manager stands for. Are you really in any way shocked that people on here don't want to see another sight of him ever again?

9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

That he is of more use higher up the pitch with his passing range and scoring ability

He's right.  It's not like he's a bad manager, his teams just play some of the most mind-numbingly dull football known to man.

8 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

Yeah @brunners why don’t you want to listen to the colossal lying bellend?

Bloody Hell! Even when I'm not posting people still want to have a go at me 😭

3 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Is there a working stream?.

Can't PM you.

1 minute ago, Ayeres said:

Can't PM you.

It may have been because my inbox was full. I have cleared it now so can you please try again?. Thanks!.

Settled down now and looking in charge, Wing and Tav looking good