Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we bring Keane on instead?

Howson has been good at right-back, better than Dijksteel has, I would assume that's the perspective around playing him over Dijksteel there. He was good there in pre-season, good before his injury fo

I don't think he is.  I know he's scored some goals this season but I think it's been a mixture of tap ins and a couple of decent headers.  The goal he got the other night was lucky as he hit it towar

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

He only resides in Cleveland, doesn't mean he was born there, raised there or supports the Boro. I reside in Cardiff.

He grew up there, he reffed in the Teesside Junior Football Alliance as a starting point.

1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

He only resides in Cleveland, doesn't mean he was born there, raised there or supports the Boro. I reside in Cardiff.

I mean if what Duvel has said is right, he is from round here. No it's not certain but if he is, that does seem wrong to me. As someone who replied to that tweet said, I'd be concerned if it was the other way around and it's only right we should show the same concern this way round too.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

On the team, not surprised to see Pears in after the injury to Randolph someone mentioned. I am surprised to see Britt dropped but it might do him good.

I agree Britt might do well as a impact sub 

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

He grew up there, he reffed in the Teesside Junior Football Alliance as a starting point.

Ah the good old TJFA, I remember a lady called Anne that used to referee some of my matches. Best referee in the league! 

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He's actually from Hartlepool and believe it or not he actually doesn't like football but has enjoyed referring since school days.

He's a friend of my wife's sister.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SmogDane said:

I think Woody knows a lot more about football and tactics, than some gives him credit for... You don't play in Spurs or Real Madrid if you are just a tool. He will come good.. He has very little to work with .. It's not like we have a super bench for each game. Things will get better with Friend and Coulson returning too.

It’s a good job Woody was given an expensive squad and not a cheaper one like 9/10 th of the other mangers then. 

12 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

It’s a good job Woody was given an expensive squad and not a cheaper one like 9/10 th of the other mangers then. 

the problem is kinda exactly the fact it's an expensive squad tbh. Except it's full of turds like Assombalonga who are impossible to move on & then we can't afford to bring in anyone to actually improve the team.