oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

On 12/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, DevKWat said:

Have to offer a new contract before January and if not then unfortunately we need to move him on. Can’t afford to lose a £10m+ player for nothing in a year 

lmfao Randolph isn't a £10m+ player!

Unless he somehow goes to a PL team we'd be lucky to get anywhere near that.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

lmfao Randolph isn't a £10m+ player!

Unless he somehow goes to a PL team we'd be lucky to get anywhere near that.

Best keeper in the league, in his prime, already has Prem experience, international keeper. I'd say he is about 8 million. Just look at the sums some of the Championships best players are sold at.

39 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Best keeper in the league, in his prime, already has Prem experience, international keeper. I'd say he is about 8 million. Just look at the sums some of the Championships best players are sold at.

Not gonna argue with any of that, but this is Boro we're talking about. Selling players for what they're worth isn't our strong point.

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Not gonna argue with any of that, but this is Boro we're talking about. Selling players for what they're worth isn't our strong point.

Really? I think we've done fairly well regarding sales in recent times. Our problem is recruiting.

• Like 3

"Derby County and Middlesbrough are plotting to sign Jack Clarke in January as Leeds United face up to losing their academy product for good, Football Insider has learned.

The 19-year-old’s future is up in the air ahead of next month’s transfer window as he’s been stuck on the fringes of his loan club all season."

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-derby-county-middlesbrough-plot-to-sign-leeds-player-bielsa-resigned-to-losing/

5 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Truth that there's interest in him or truth that he's likely going?

Truth in the interest, but also didn't deny that he might be off.

"Linked, that's all it is. I’ll let you know when we’ve got some news on that. At the minute we're not in January."

It's inference on my part, but that's how it comes across.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Truth in the interest, but also didn't deny that he might be off.

"Linked, that's all it is. I’ll let you know when we’ve got some news on that. At the minute we're not in January."

It's inference on my part, but that's how it comes across.

Yeah, sounds like he expects at least some concrete interest in him.

51 minutes ago, BoroMart said:

Jack Clarke loan and Marcus Maddison for 2.6m would deffo be a step in the right direction, even if we have to lose Randolph to West Ham

Something about Maddison doesn't sit right with me.  He's an odd one.

Isn't Maddison out of contract in the summer. No club has matched his release clause for years so you'd think there is something about him that clubs don't like. You can't argue against his stats though.

13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Something about Maddison doesn't sit right with me.  He's an odd one.

It does seem like Maddison has been discussed here for a couple of years, has put up great numbers in league one for years and yet no Championship team has ever shown any concrete interest to even activate the release clause.