• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Surely wont go to hull to sit on their bench, unless tehy expect one of Bowen or grosiki to go?

Wouldn't be a massive surprise if one of the struggling PL teams took a chance on Bowen I suppose, and Grant McCann played with Maddison at Peterborough as well so there'll be a personal link there.

I'd honestly be shocked if Maddison came here.

His release clause is small change for some owners, there are clubs with those owners in far better positions in the table, and he's not a Boro fan.

He's clearly worth the punt too.

24 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Randolph just posted a video of some of his saves at Boro and has a caption of “Soon🙏🏻”For all of you interested

Hopefully he just means that he will be back in action soon 

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd honestly be shocked if Maddison came here.

His release clause is small change for some owners, there are clubs with those owners in far better positions in the table, and he's not a Boro fan.

He's clearly worth the punt too.

The word around these parts (where he comes from) is that he wants to sign for us.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Blanco said:
1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

Randolph just posted a video of some of his saves at Boro and has a caption of “Soon🙏🏻”For all of you interested

Hopefully he just means that he will be back in action soon 

Soon my prayers will be answered and I will be sparkling in the Premier League.

Edit - Please note, I am not fluent in Irish so this is a rough translation only.

22 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Soon my prayers will be answered and I will be sparkling in the Premier League.

Edit - Please note, I am not fluent in Irish so this is a rough translation only.

I’m sure even he doesn’t expect us to be promoted this season CT 😜

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Kelloe said:

The word around these parts (where he comes from) is that he wants to sign for us.

He's a Durham lad. Maybe wants to move closer to home? Also seems to like being a big fish in the Peterborough pond. He'd certainly be that here in terms of creative minded players - nowhere near at WBA or Hull.

It just seems a good fit... His rumoured attitude is worth the punt. 

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Take this as you please... told Bristol City have had 6mil bid rejected by Boro for Britt over weekend.

Haha cheeky. Sure there was talk they bid £11m around this time last season. He certainly not got worse in last 12 months imo. Literally would not even consider selling Britt unless they doubled that offer and even then i would want as close to £15m as possible.

37 minutes ago, ChipBarrington said:

I think Woody really needs to work out how he wants to play before identifying any targets. But I eoukd certainly give Pears at least the season if we sell Randolph.

He said he wants to play the high press. He sort of tried it but did not have the players to do it. He probably needs to add 4 or 5 to attempt that again, though I am not sure if its a good idea to re attempt that, given the position we are in. Maybe too much of a gamble at this moment in time. The concern for me is the recruitment. His 3 signings have hardly set the world alight up to now and because we are paying some players too much salary we have to shop in the bargain basement.

Of the players linked I dont see a great deal of pace or width so it may just be a case of bulking out the thin squad and continuing as we are until summer.

I agree about Pears. He hasn’t let us down at all.

• Like 1