oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

1 hour ago, ChipBarrington said:

Ive only seen us on tele and highlights....when would you say we abandoned the high press? For me, it worked vs Luton and we were unlucky not to win and then every time ive seen us we barely pressed as a unit. 

I never personally saw a press, just enthusiastic running about.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

On 12/21/2019 at 3:06 AM, Blanco said:

Nice one I’ll have a serious word with his mother. Maybe she was winding me up?

How do you know his mother? 

Is there a chance of you becoming Randolp's step dad? 😛 😄 

Just now, SmogDane said:

How do you know his mother? 

Is there a chance of you becoming Randolp's step dad? 😛 😄 

You’ve obviously never seen the size of his Dad 😱

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Jelle Vossen 🙄🤦‍♂️

He's undoubtedly just as useful/if not better than what we already have. Worked his absolute socks off every game for 90 minutes and definitely had a bit of quality about him. Highly doubt we will sign him anyway but its daft to say you wouldn't take him in our current situation.

6 minutes ago, alexutb said:

He's undoubtedly just as useful/if not better than what we already have. Worked his absolute socks off every game for 90 minutes and definitely had a bit of quality about him. Highly doubt we will sign him anyway but its daft to say you wouldn't take him in our current situation.

Agree Alex I loved his work rate when he was with us. It could inspire the young players to be the same 

• Thanks 1

I didn't actually realise how little football Randolph has played at most of his clubs, comparatively speaking.

He only needs 5 more league matches with Middlesbrough to overtake his highest league appearances with Motherwell, 24 total appearances off them.

It's looking doubtful he'll reach that milestone now, which is a shame.

Vossen was great, a bit unlucky while he was here but likely to not be as good now as then. 

Also I doubt we would even be looking at him because he's not from the North east or even British. Seems we don't look abroad for bargains anymore.

Those saying Vossen wont be as good as he was when he was here/he 30 now/he struggled in a poor league etc are making valid points but the point @alexutb has made still trumps them all imo in that even if his form has declined he would still be good enough for our current squad. If there a sensible deal to be done then i would defo have him here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1