oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

15 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Vossen scored 9 goals for us 14/15. Also, Gestede has scored 6 goals for us, not 5. Not that these inaccuracies do much to undermine your overall points but always nice to be accurate when using stats to back up your argument (as you often do) - especially in this era of misinformation. Transfermarkt is best for stats! 

I only tend to use league goals mate as cup goals could be scored against anyone.  You are right though, I got Gestede's wrong as I counted one of the cup goals as a league goal.  He's only scored 4 in the league for us, 1 in the Premier League and 3 in the Championship.  Vossen scored 7 league goals, 1 play off goal and 1 goal in the cup at Barnsley.

I think I did used to specify it was league goals I was talking about but I guess I've gotten lazy 🙁

Edited by Changing Times
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I don't think he played out of position as such.  He played as a second striker and that's what he is or that certainly seemed to be the opinion of the Genk fans at the time who said he needed to play off another player.  You could sign him and play him off Assombalonga (if he stays) and have that work rate there.  I'm just looking for something different really.

Who knows what will happen though.  Bevington is on his way out so presumably that means some sort of change to our recruitment or maybe it doesn't.  I have no idea where that is at right now.

Definately not out of position, he even said himself he is more of a ‘9 and a half’  in that he liked to drop deeper.

10 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

People really want Vossen back? Goodness me.

Hey while we're at it, what's Nsue up to these days?

Nsue got 10 goals in 26 games last season for APOEL, still only 30. I know you were joking but he may actually be an improvement over what we have at RWB 😂

14 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

People really want Vossen back? Goodness me.

Hey while we're at it, what's Nsue up to these days?

Think there’s a difference between ‘want’ and ‘would take to boost an extremely depleted squad if he was cheap’

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I can see something happening around the transfer window but I don’t think the news is going to be about players. I think we will learn more about the clubs future than signings. 

Very cryptic sanddancer. Is that an inkling or do you know something?

1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

I can see something happening around the transfer window but I don’t think the news is going to be about players. I think we will learn more about the clubs future than signings. 

I mean, that's a fair bet given Bevingtons been sacked. Suggests some sort of change in approach is incoming.  Sensible money would he on a DoF.