oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

10 hours ago, Blanco said:

Very cryptic sanddancer. Is that an inkling or do you know something?

I am basing it on SG past actions regarding clubs and the financial guidelines, add the recent sacking of Bevington, throw in the stadium and staff running cost, clubs league position, performance and player contracts and it’s obvious action is well over due. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

https://explosaotricolor.com.br/com-base-em-indicacao-de-leo-percovich-middlesbrough-conversara-com-representantes-de-evanilson/

Linked with a 20 year old Brazilian from Fluminense called Evanilson. Recommended by Leo apparently. Story come from Brazil's big newspaper, O GLOBO, which I've linked below. Unfortunately, it has a paywall. 🙄

https://oglobo.globo.com/esportes/fluminense-ganha-mais-um-concorrente-na-luta-para-manter-evanilson-24156725

I am all for this type of link not only does it indicate that perhaps we can explore overseas players but perhaps introduce some skilful players that can and will turn and maybe dictate passages of play.

I guess making the Boro a bit more exciting to watch

• Like 3

Not seen it mentioned on here but i found it pretty disappointing to find out that Gabriel Martinelli who is just breaking into Arsenals first team (and looks great) came from Ituano, a team we’re supposed to have a link with.

14 minutes ago, Will said:

Not seen it mentioned on here but i found it pretty disappointing to find out that Gabriel Martinelli who is just breaking into Arsenals first team (and looks great) came from Ituano, a team we’re supposed to have a link with.

I think us and Leeds were linked with him around about this time last year but nothing happened, then at the end of the season Arsenal and a few other clubs got involved and bang went our chances of signing him.  Shame he couldn't have been one of the players sent over for trial a few seasons ago though.

Who’d a thought the most interesting thing about De Pena would’ve been his journey over here 🤦‍♂️