• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

I don’t think we should worry about them two staying. They are just breaking into pro football and it would be madness for them to leave now. If we can stay clear of relegation they can develop here without any pressure. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I don’t think we should worry about them two staying. They are just breaking into pro football and it would be madness for them to leave now. If we can stay clear of relegation they can develop here without any pressure. 

I heard Spence has had a tough time in the North. As I understand it he moved up here alone after being released by Fulham. This year he barely played for the 23s and Woody has mentioned having a lot of meetings with him. Ofc all this probably changed when he got his big chance.

I'd worry about a London based team like Brentford coming in for him that has a good record with young players.

Edit* Coulson just signed a new 3 year deal.

This is my understanding of the players contract situation 

Ayala, Friend, Gestede, Howson, Johnson, Shotton, Spence, Bola, Clayton

Randolph, Assombalonga, Fletcher, Mejias, Tavanier

Mcnair, Wing, Saville, Dijksteel

Coulson, Fry, Browne, Walker

Not sure about Stubbs and Pears.

If the rumours about Britt and Randolph are correct how thin might we be in the summer. Looks like an important couple of windows ahead where surely purchases are needed rather than loans?

5 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

transfermarkt has Bola down until 2022.. tbh he’s one I’d happily see leave. George can’t be far off and I would prefer to see Reading have a chance.

Wouldn’t be surprised if George retires after his contract runs out. He’s had a very bad run with injuries, when was the last time he played for us?

its very rare i  get info regarding transfers in or out and also rare that i post in this section nowdays as you can be left open to ridicule or worse. 

however theres a few bits ive been told that i,ll pass on.

west ham ARE monitoring randolph as a back up option to fabianski, and WE ARE QUITE FAR ALONG IN BRINGING A CURRENT lEEDS STRIKER IN ,IN JANUARY.

BAD NEWS .....ITS NOT Bamford

good news...ITS NOT GROT EITHER

THE NAME IVE BEN GIVEN IS TYLER ROBERTS 

GIVEN THAT INFO I WOULD ASSUME britt may be moved on if a reasonable bid was recieved.

also ,re ben gibson, we did enquire again about a loan deal which burnley turned down..again.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1