oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

7 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Did gestede get injured again last game? After fletcher scored he ran probably the fastest i’d ever seen for about 10 yards and then pulled up on the half way line😂

I thought that he stopped when he realised Fletcher was running towards the away fans.

Bad memories.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Did gestede get injured again last game? After fletcher scored he ran probably the fastest i’d ever seen for about 10 yards and then pulled up on the half way line😂

Nah he stayed in their half so they couldn't restart whilst we were celebrating.. 

Patrick Roberts would be a good signing for us I feel. He has done well in the championship before with Fulham. Hopefully it’s a good sign of intent from the club 

2 hours ago, BoroJake said:

Watching the inside matchday from that angle you can see Howson actually tells him to stay - I guess because everyone else was running off the pitch.

12 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

The northern echo now have an exclusive article about the Roberts deal. It also says Jordan Jones is another one we want. So that would be two wingers. 

Seems like this has legs, don't be surprised if it is announced tomorrow when the window opens. Looks like we are after 2 wingers, Jones might be the backup if we cannot get Clarke.

If Britt leaves then we need a replacement, also need centre half cover regardless if Dani stays or not. If we can get a result tomorrow at Preston then I think we are on the up. I don't know what has happened but the past 6 games or so we just seem really up for it and every goal we score the players are genuinely buzzing, lovely to see!