• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Small chance that JW may address the Britt / Randz situation after the game. Be surprised if he does but think they are both 100% gone 

100% gone? To who and for how much?

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I have zero info on the situation as of today but it's all too suspect especially as Britt and Randz are training and have been 4 a while.

Thank you for info. Be nice be told what issue with Shotton is too.

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I have zero info on the situation as of today but it's all too suspect especially as Britt and Randz are training and have been 4 a while.

I don’t think anyone would say anything until it’s signed and sealed, otherwise it makes things very awkward if it then fell through.

After the West Brom game Fletcher said he’s looking forward to Britt being back to play with.. in the modern day of media training and being told what to say I don’t think he’d come out and say that.

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Legit haven’t seen anyone put a 4 instead of ‘for’ since primary haha

• Haha 1

amazing what difference a week makes,two very tough away games in west brom and preston ,i was hoping for 2 draws,and had to settle for 6 poitns,lol,,really looking forward to the rest of the season,it really starts now,so pleased for woody and the coaching staff,its taken a while but we are deffo going in the right direction now,well done lads

Amazing to be going into the January window as the inform team in the Championship.  Makes us an attractive club for players because they know we’re threadbare and there’s opportunity. 

It also means I’m not stressing if we do sell Randolph and Britt. I know we’ll need to replace them but the gritty togetherness that the team has shown recently is more likely to see a team go up the table than individual players.