oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

7 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Wonder if its Clarke / Roberts coming in on loan 

Both are mainly right sided though. Expect a left sided player to join along with one of the. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Gonna throw this out there... Howson is an absolute must to tie down if we are continuing with the youth policy... he is the consummate professional in my opinion. I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea but he is the sort of bloke you would take into war with you.

Or, alternatively, we could use the money to sign an actual defender instead.

6 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Roberts is a great signing if it goes through.

Think Ayala will be gone in the summer unless we make the playoffs. He could walk into any lower table premier league team.

He couldn't walk into ours when we were last there.  He looked useless at that level and he isn't playing as well as he did in the play off and promotion seasons so I'm not sure I agree with that.  I could see some promotion challengers going for him but I'd be surprised if anyone in the Premier League made a move unless it was for cheap squad depth I guess.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FamilyBoro said:

Not sure how much that will matter against FFP if they are receiving his full wage as extra revenue from the sponsorship anyway. I presume it just cancels it out?

Yeah, that's how it works.  They are covered for Rooney's arrival in terms of his FFP burden.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Thanks Mate... any ideas what Kenyons role within the club is now? Know he is non exec director but plenty of chatter about him being more involved behind the scenes.

Looking at putting together a new recruitment team

• Like 5
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 5