oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

in amongst all the names ive seen mentioned theres two more that ive heard rumblings about other than those thrown outalready. one is an attaking midfielder/winger from accrington stanley, Jordan Clark. the other is the rangers goalkeeper that cant get back into the first teamsince McGregor arrived. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Carter-Vickers (edit) has been recalled by Spurs from Stoke. We were rumoured to be interested in him last summer so I wouldn’t be surprised to see us try for him again this window, especially as we’re desperate for CB’s.

Edited by p_mards

Looking forward to seeing Roberts. We've needed some pace and width for she's now (somewhat alleviated by the wing backs recently). I just hope we don't ruin things by switching the formation round to fit our new signings in.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Jake Clarke-Salter has been recalled by Spurs from Stoke. We were rumoured to be interested in him last summer so I wouldn’t be surprised to see us try for him again this window, especially as we’re desperate for CB’s.

Wasn’t it Carter-Vickers we were interested in? And didn’t Stoke end up buying him?

1 minute ago, Will said:

Wasn’t it Carter-Vickers we were interested in? And didn’t Stoke end up buying him?

We were linked with carter vickers yes. He’s just had his loan cancelled at stoke I think

3 minutes ago, Will said:

That’s the one I was thinking of 😂 Their double barrelled names confused me lol. That’s the one who has been recalled.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters.

Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the level of discussion and excitement on the forum would not be anywhere near what it is.

No problem at all mate.

I will probably get more information at football tonight and pass on if I do.

I heard the opposite to other sources on here regarding Britt last week and was told that he isn't going to be sold.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

Pears

Ayala Fry Howson 

Spence Tav Clayton/Wing Coulson

Roberts Fletch Clarke

I'd take that 😁

midfield pairing tav/wing would lose every battle, recent performances have been built on clayton/saville winning the midfield and letting the creatives play

5 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

No problem at all mate.

I will probably get more information at football tonight and pass on if I do.

I heard the opposite to other sources on here regarding Britt last week and was told that he isn't going to be sold.

Hope your source is correct on this mate I really am.. having 2 fit strikers will bite us between now and end of season.

10 minutes ago, p_mards said:

That’s the one I was thinking of 😂 Their double barrelled names confused me lol. That’s the one who has been recalled.

Haha same problem here mate. 🤣 Convinced Jake Clarke Salter and Cameron Carter Vickers are actually the same person 

2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

midfield pairing tav/wing would lose every battle, recent performances have been built on clayton/saville winning the midfield and letting the creatives play

Have to say I would not be calling for that every game haha was just an option, think we would definitely need a bit of steel most games, but you always get games where you can express yourself a bit