• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

5.2mil that said we still owe 1.2 so will be 4 in total

Decent. Could have been better but with no bidding war it’s still a decent fee and a high earner off the books. Loved him. Best keeper since Schwarzer. Hope it allows us to move forward. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If accurate, it’s a good price considering his age, wages and contract close to expiring.

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He's injured

Makes more sense, but he's been injured quite a few times there without ever playing a game.

He's only made one appearance in the league in 2 years at Burnley.

1 hour ago, DurhamRed said:

It depends if any other club comes in for Gibson and offer's to pay more wages. However if no club does at the end of the window the Boro should get him as he's not even making the Burnley bench so they'll defiently want him to go somewhere to play and build up abit of interest to hopefully sell in the summer.

He only hasn't been on the bench due to injury, Dyche was saying in the press this week

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Makes more sense, but he's been injured quite a few times there without ever playing a game.

That's what Dyche was saying in the press, he's been really unlucky but it's all part and parcel of it not working out for him there.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/sean-dyche-makes-burnley-transfer-17449699

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Horrific turn of events for the lad. Looked a Prem quality defender when playing for us there. Really thought he’d kick on at burnley and earn a bigger move. 

16 hours ago, TLF10 said:

There used to user on here who has not posted in a while called KM. Every transfer window he would search the internet high and wide to bring us latest boro transfer goss.

You @BoroYorkie & @BoroJake are both doing a great job of taking his place. Good work pair of you. Much appreciated. 

It doesn’t matter who you loan the player from you are allowed 4 loan players, but, in some instances you can only play two of them at the same time!

27 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Ben Gibson isn't even making the bench in a cup match against Peterborough, it's sad how hugely the move to Burnley has derailed his career.

Might not want to cup-tie him

12 minutes ago, PsychFur said:

He's injured apparently and I think the day has passed when clubs were concerned about buying cup-tied players. 

Ik I sent that before I read the rest of the messages and was just thinking of any old reason

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Good deal imo. Suppose Pears remains no.1 now. Mejias was brought in as a number 2 so if we get desperate we recall Hemming, whom I have never seen play so not sure of his ability.

I think I remember reading on here in the summer that JW might get up to  50% of sales so up to £2m in the pot for a permanent buy. 

We still need a CB and left sided forward then I would imagine replacing like for like for any sales we make, though we still have plenty of numbers at CM and I think JW rates Liddle highly so he might get his chance.

19 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Good deal imo. Suppose Pears remains no.1 now. Mejias was brought in as a number 2 so if we get desperate we recall Hemming, whom I have never seen play so not sure of his ability.

I think I remember reading on here in the summer that JW might get up to  50% of sales so up to £2m in the pot for a permanent buy. 

We still need a CB and left sided forward then I would imagine replacing like for like for any sales we make, though we still have plenty of numbers at CM and I think JW rates Liddle highly so he might get his chance.

Or enough to pay for gibbo on loan?

1 minute ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Or enough to pay for gibbo on loan?

I think I might be in the minority, but think we need to add some permanent transfers in to start building the numbers up for next season rather than on wages for players from other clubs.

• Like 2