• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Moyes is reportedly saying that they have offered 10m for Randolph and we have knocked it back. 

Probably "a deal worth", eg including wages? 

Going back a couple of days, delighted to get Roberts in on loan. Nmecha is lesser known, but at least we have done early business, rather than wait until deadline day. It gives us another 4 weeks to focus on other targets.

Don't want Randolph to go, but at the right price we should let him go. We have Pears who has come through now, and although he's not at Randolph's level yet, it makes good financial sense to sell Randolph if the money is too good to turn down.

It's the same with Britt, although i'd like an experienced/proven replacement in.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-forest-derby-middlesbrough-all-eye-tottenham-winger

Sounds like Jack Clarke has his pick of team, maybe that's why we hear about Hayes at Celtic and Mcgeady as just-in-case targets. I think if we let Browne go we have to bring 1 more in for that forward area if not Clarke hopefully someone decent with legs.

Yeah Bola in particular needs to go elsewhere for 6 months. I wouldn't be surprised if Woody felt there wasn't much between him and Reading at the moment, so may as well loan out Bola and give Reading a chance if we need to.