• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

I know he's not hugely popular among many Boro fans, but surely Meijas's performance today means we're less desperate for a keeper if Randolph leaves? He did pretty well against Spurs, and it'll do his confidence the world of good to make saves and carry out sweeper-keeper clearances against Champions League regulars.

I'd be happy for Meijas to come into the starting XI if Pears gets injured or has a prolonged dip in form, which would allow us to sign a cheaper third choice keeper instead of a high-wage first choice signing.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I know he's not hugely popular among many Boro fans, but surely Meijas's performance today means we're less desperate for a keeper if Randolph leaves? He did pretty well against Spurs, and it'll do his confidence the world of good to make saves and carry out sweeper-keeper clearances against Champions League regulars.

I'd be happy for Meijas to come into the starting XI if Pears gets injured or has a prolonged dip in form, which would allow us to sign a cheaper third choice keeper instead of a high-wage first choice signing.

I thought he was dodgy as hell 😂

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Thought once or twice he looked a bit shaky in the first half (see Eriksen's effort) but second half in particular he was good, nearly got a hand to Lucas' header too. Great save from Lucas' curving strike.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

??? I thought he was outstanding considering his situation.

In the press conference on the Boro website Woody was pretty close to admitting Randolph is off 

• Like 1

There were a couple of crosses I think a more confident keeper would be coming out and claiming however he was really solid aside from that, would be happy enough if he had to fill in for a few games in the league. 

Randolph is defo going... not sure why its dragging... Clarke still confident hence allowing Browne to leave...Jose Impressed with us helps.. Gibson - Boro have to pay 80% wages and rough loan fee of 1 million for 6 months so I'm told... yikes

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Randolph is defo going... not sure why its dragging... Clarke still confident hence allowing Browne to leave...Jose Impressed with us helps.. Gibson - Boro have to pay 80% wages and rough loan fee of 1 million for 6 months so I'm told... yikes

Christ. No chance with Gibbo then haha. Not sure we need him that badly tbh

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If Gibson happens then it will be on the last day I would imagine then. Only if nobody else wants him

16 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Cheaper, and maybe better alternatives available 🤞

18 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Yeah wouldn’t blame the club not going for that Gibson deal.. for a player who can’t even get into their squad 

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

Yeah wouldn’t blame the club not going for that Gibson deal.. for a player who can’t even get into their squad 

And supposedly injured too. Burnley clearly not wanting to do us any favours.