• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

And supposedly injured too. Burnley clearly not wanting to do us any favours.

Trying to find out what the issue is between Boro and Burnley... Gibbo being offered abroad for a lot less apparently... that said I'm only relaying what I  told if true of course 

• Like 1
On 1/5/2020 at 7:30 PM, Smoggydownsouth said:

Trying to find out what the issue is between Boro and Burnley... Gibbo being offered abroad for a lot less apparently... that said I'm only relaying what I  told if true of course 

051053cd701280557312a436bf15a071675c39-wm.jpg

• Haha 4
54 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Randolph is defo going... not sure why its dragging... Clarke still confident hence allowing Browne to leave...Jose Impressed with us helps.. Gibson - Boro have to pay 80% wages and rough loan fee of 1 million for 6 months so I'm told... yikes

Just to add that Randolph has waivered and remaining contract or loyalty payments from boro from his transfer... perhaps some footballers do care

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Just to add that Randolph has waivered and remaining contract or loyalty payments from boro from his transfer... perhaps some footballers do care

He's a good egg

1 hour ago, AstoriaBoro said:

Seeing more rumours that teams are looking at Traore and planning to bid. Anyone know if we have a sell-on clause when we sold him?

Just read an article where it's believed we don't have a sell on clause meaning wolves would collect the total fee negotiated.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, CanadianBoro said:

Just read an article where it's believed we don't have a sell on clause meaning wolves would collect the total fee negotiated.

I never thought it a possibility. Why would they give us sell on clause when they just activated his release clause. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I never thought it a possibility. Why would they give us sell on clause when they just activated his release clause. 

Question was whether the release required payment in full up front.  Could have negotiated addons for less up front.

5 minutes ago, macapes said:

Question was whether the release required payment in full up front.  Could have negotiated addons for less up front.

I think it does. Ultimately when a buying club activates a release clause the selling club has no say in adding any additional clauses to the deal. That's my interpretation of it for what its Worth.

25 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

West Ham or Villa? Do you know?

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Randolph is defo going... not sure why its dragging... Clarke still confident hence allowing Browne to leave...Jose Impressed with us helps.. Gibson - Boro have to pay 80% wages and rough loan fee of 1 million for 6 months so I'm told... yikes

We have said we will pay all the wages with no loan fee depending on Randolph going that's what I was told, but we are long long way off on that one.

Clarke was very close to been done but we just need to sort out some details like loan length - he was and is our number 1 target and Woody absolutely loves him as much as Jonny Howson. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

We have said we will pay all the wages with no loan fee depending on Randolph going that's what I was told, but we are long long way off on that one.

Clarke was very close to been done but we just need to sort out some details like loan length - he was and is our number 1 target and Woody absolutely loves him as much as Jonny Howson. 

Woodgate met with him before the West Brom match. Made a big effort to get him since as well. 

Should be done in the next couple of days.

• Like 5