• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

He hasn't been mentioned much as it was so out of the blue but I'm really curious to see more of Nmecha and how he plays. I had never heard of him before. He had a good pacey run towards the end of yesterdays game where he also drew a foul.

Just now, Borodane said:

He hasn't been mentioned much as it was so out of the blue but I'm really curious to see more of Nmecha and how he plays. I had never heard of him before. He had a good pacey run towards the end of yesterdays game where he also drew a foul.

Yeah, a few heavy touches yesterday but that’s to be expected at this stage. I think his pace will prove useful if nothing else. 

Personally don’t think we need Maddison, end of the season maybe on a free but certainly wouldn’t pay £2m for him right now. If we get Clarke in with Roberts you’d think they’d both play and can’t drop Tav at the minute either he’s been class. 

4 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Personally don’t think we need Maddison, end of the season maybe on a free but certainly wouldn’t pay £2m for him right now. If we get Clarke in with Roberts you’d think they’d both play and can’t drop Tav at the minute either he’s been class. 

In some ways I agree with you but if Johnson was to go and we got some money for him, then it might make sense.

I would think Maddison’s agent will try to up his wages or get a signing on fee in the summer, so it might cost us as much as signing him now.. this way we find out if he really wants to come to Boro as well, as against being in a bidding war for biggest wages in the summer. Even if he doesn’t play much, he gets used to the system and can be fully ready for next season. So if we really do want him, I would rather we went in for him now to decide it one way or other. Obviously that depends on how Peterborough feel about a fee now versus having him for rest of season. I would think it could go to end of transfer window to wear them down on fee.

19 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Assuming that’ll increase if anything happens with Britt, Johnson etc?

Couldn't ever imagined saying this but I think it's more important to keep Johnson than Britt, especially if Bola is going out on loan. 

If we have all of Nmecha, Roberts and Clarke who all seem to be attacking midfielders/strikers. Will we be seeing the 3-4-2-1/3-4-3 we played against Tottenham again with any 2 of Tav, Nmecha, Roberts, Clarke and Browne in the position behind the striker?