oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I was just about to ask the same thing myself.  Why have they made a smaller one inside an already existing one?  Some kind of ego trip going on there I reckon, probably only Gibson's allowed to park in it 🙄

Maybe the big bay is like a bay with training wheels - extra space on either side for scared parkers!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lord_Moose said:

He's done a very nice reverse bay park to get perfectly in a bay within a bay.

Actually, he parked badly in the white bay and then Steve ordered them to build the red bay around his car to spare his feelings 🙃

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

He's done a very nice reverse bay park to get perfectly in a bay within a bay.

Have you driven one of those beasts? You’d have to be a retard not to get it perfect, does it for you. Fooking  footballers cant park mate 

Just spent five minutes studying Rockliffe on Google Maps satellite view, and I can't see a space within a space like the one in the photo. This clearly means (a) I am a sad git for spending so much time looking at a car park on Google Maps, and (b) this is fake news. The photo was probably taken at a McDonalds where the kids get a Pokemon toy and the grown ups get to test their parking with either Standard or Boss Level spaces.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Seems there's a bit of chatter on rangers Twitter about Wes foderingham joining us when randolph goes.

Dunno if any of the ITK gentlemen have heard anything?

Linked with him early on in window if i recall. I think there better options out there personally

5 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Its definitely not parked at the training ground. No trees back onto any of that car park.

Could potentially be parked next to the hotel I suppose 

It’s the hotel