• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

https://www.footballinsider247.com/qpr-using-warburton-to-sign-13m-tottenham-player/

QPR giving out confident background noises on winning the Clarke race, it seems like a free for all for him everyone thinks they have the edge on the final decision. If I was Tottenham it would probably make sense to settle him in London over the next 6 months rather than send him back to his comfort zone up North but who knows what they're factoring in and aren't.

I see Swansea confirmed Rhian Brewster on loan from Liverpool. There was never really any noise about him coming here, but that would have been a great loan I feel. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, boroie said:

I see Swansea confirmed Rhian Brewster on loan from Liverpool. There was never really any noise about him coming here, but that would have been a great loan I feel. 

He's a player with cracking potential but still abit on the young side at the moment

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

My thoughts/guess

Britt goes

Clarke loan 

Gibson loan to perm end of season

Forward in. Maybe Toney or Nketiah loan. 

How good would this be, I'm not overly fussed on Clarke would prefer Maddisson

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Apparently West Ham are just waiting on the creation of the Twitter video to announce Randolph. 

As always. Can't announce anything without full social media and website *** done. Look back at Roberts and Nmecha, pictures with the manager and in training, social media, interviews, etc. All ready before they announced anything, ready to go throughout the day to prolong the moment. Apart from deadline day when everyone wants to announce on the night and doesn't want any faff on, the deals are probably done 24-72 hours before players get announced depending on the size of the signing.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/ireland-manager-mick-mccarthy-hopes-21234928

Mick McCarthy is out here breaking the transfer news himself and apparently rebutting the 'Randolph is injured and will not be available for West Ham for 10-13 days' stuff we've been reading about by saying Randolph has told him he's fully fit right now.

7 hours ago, Changing Times said:

No, I'm fairly sure it's a continual assessment of a three year period.  So in March, they will assess this season, last season and the season before.  Then the following March they will assess next season, this season and last season, and so on.  A rolling assessment might have been a better way of putting it.

It doesn't matter when transfer fees are paid, for FFP purposes, the transfer fees are spread over the length of contract the player signs and that's how they show in the accounts.

I think we are talking at cross purposes, annually they assess and file the FFP position for that year, this is done between May and July.  Then they look at the position of the last three seasons and look for compliance across that 3 year window. It's why I think we will have some money to invest this season, because that big splurge under Monk drops off after this summers assessment. 

How the transfers are accounted for, from a company filing status, is not the same as per FFP.  FFP has it's own rules that are nothing to do with proper accounting.

3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/ireland-manager-mick-mccarthy-hopes-21234928

Mick McCarthy is out here breaking the transfer news himself and apparently rebutting the 'Randolph is injured and will not be available for West Ham for 10-13 days' stuff we've been reading about by saying Randolph has told him he's fully fit right now.

He’s been fit for weeks. Same as Shotton 

• Like 1