oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

12 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Lol no; as far as I can see the tweet was 100% referencing Randolph. If it wasn't the guy can't phrase a sentence to save his life.

So Randolph has actually managed to fail a medical with an injury that doesn't exist? 🤨

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Actually, y'know what, scratch where I was going with that. This is West Ham. They love constantly injured players.

Just remember that Wilshere passed his medical! I'm sure someone could turn up with 1 leg and pass the medical at West Ham! 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So Randolph has actually managed to fail a medical with an injury that doesn't exist? 🤨

Maybe he’s become so used to feigning injuries that he’s now a master of it? 🙄

There are some who probably believe that 🙄

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Maybe he’s become so used to feigning injuries that he’s now a master of it? 🙄

There are some who probably believe that 🙄

Some people will believe anything though, won't they 🤭

Just now, Changing Times said:

Some people will believe anything though, won't they 🤭

They certainly will CT. There are none so blind than those who will not see.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mfcdanny said:

I've never heard of a confidence poacher before. I might see if I can get a start somewhere. Sounds like a nice role for 20k plus a week 

We get it, you don't rate him but he still has scored 16, 15, 14, 15 and 33 in his last 5 seasons. He's a poacher, scores and streaks and benefits from as manager who backs him hence a confidence poacher. He works harder for the team than he's given credit for too.

You might not have been happy with his output for the money paid, feel like he misses too many chances or whatever but he consistently scores goals. Probably not as much as he should have but he's never had a full season in the championship where he has scored less than 14.

49 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

We get it, you don't rate him but he still has scored 16, 15, 14, 15 and 33 in his last 5 seasons. He's a poacher, scores and streaks and benefits from as manager who backs him hence a confidence poacher. He works harder for the team than he's given credit for too.

You might not have been happy with his output for the money paid, feel like he misses too many chances or whatever but he consistently scores goals. Probably not as much as he should have but he's never had a full season in the championship where he has scored less than 14.

Bernie was a poacher, didn't close down, offside a lot, greedy. 

1986–87 Third Division 17 league 22 total

1987–88 Second Division 21 league 24 total

1988–89 First Division 15 league 18 total

1989–90 Second Division 21 league 32 total

1990–91 Second Division 16 league 20 total

1991–92 Second Division 16 league 18 total

Those are the kind of figures I expect from a quality championship poacher who doesn't contribute much when not scoring (to be fair he contributed a lot more than Britt and even played a spell at left wing)

Edited by BoroMart
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BoroMart said:

Bernie was a poacher, didn't close down, offside a lot, greedy. 

1986–87 Third Division 17 league 22 total

1987–88 Second Division 21 league 24 total

1988–89 First Division 15 league 18 total

1989–90 Second Division 21 league 32 total

1990–91 Second Division 16 league 20 total

1991–92 Second Division 16 league 18 total

Those are the kind of figures I expect from a quality championship poacher who doesn't contribute much when not scoring (to be fair he contributed a lot more than Britt and even played a spell at left wing)

And dont even do a goals/pound comparison!

• Haha 1

I genuinely don't believe that Randolph rumour. Obviously I could be wrong but he's always come across as so professional and a decent bloke.

Club know they can save A LOT of money with him leaving and since Pears has looked good it's a no brainer for the board.

7 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Consistantly scores goals. Thats a lie. And if your only job is to hang around the box and poach goals and you don't expect him to do the other simple stuff that's expected from footballers then the returns you've mentioned simply arnt good enough.