oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

51 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Be careful!
The AAGP (Anti-Anti-Grin-Police) might come and correct you and your opinion 😛 

I'm not anti his grin, just stating my observation and opinion lol 

And for the record I'm not against keeping Britt, I do like him but like most get so frustrated with him when he wastes a good opportunity.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

You do realize that there is a an entire thread about Britt right. Transfers are here. Discussions about his goal scoring record, having a piece of his butt in his knee or whether he makes the team worse should go in the other thread. It’s kind of annoying to be away for hours, come on here and see 40 new posts, get excited only to see it’s the same Britt discussion. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

You do realize that there is a an entire thread about Britt right. Transfers are here. Discussions about his goal scoring record, having a piece of his butt in his knee or whether he makes the team worse should go in the other thread. It’s kind of annoying to be away for hours, come on here and see 40 new posts, get excited only to see it’s the same Britt discussion. 

I had the same with the ffp discussion the other day. Interesting but got excited for nothing... 😂

• Thanks 1

Be careful what you say about Britt on here - anything negative and certain members seem to cry and claim to be his friends.

I don't rate Britt at all but I don't believe we play to his strengths either.

If we played Gestede alongside him, I believe you would see the best of Britt.

Britt wastes a lot of energy with pointless runs which should be done by our full backs but that could be down to frustration as we often use him as a target man so he's not involved in the game as much.

He's not a clinical finish so anything above £7 then we would be mad to turn it down. I wonder if Celtic will come back calling

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I fully expect Britt to be here come the 1st of February, nobody will pay a reasonable fee for him and he's not that attractive a target.

He'll do a good job for us and I think we'll be desperate to sell him in the summer.

If we are to shift Britt, who do we bring in to replace? Fletchers obviously in a patch of form at the minute, so would it not make sense to loan in someone (Nketiah, I know he's been discussed already but just as an example) to support Fletch?

2 minutes ago, BatteryAcidTS said:

If we are to shift Britt, who do we bring in to replace? Fletchers obviously in a patch of form at the minute, so would it not make sense to loan in someone (Nketiah, I know he's been discussed already but just as an example) to support Fletch?

I'd like to see Ivan Toney if Britt goes but then he'll cost £10 million so probably cheaper options

We should be looking at a player who is young enough to have potential, but old enough to handle championship football. A 6 foot 20-23 year old. Marcus Forss would be my pick, but maybe there are some players in foreign markets, e.g. Silvère Ganvoula banging them in in Germany, big, powerful, decent pace, parent club is Anderlecht so wouldn't be huge fee

34 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I think we should get back to FFP

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1