oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

2 hours ago, xathras said:

I think dijksteele was the better of the three options and at times has done ok. He seemed better in midfield than at rb for us.

I do think all three signings weren't given enough time but at same time it's also evident our upturn in form without them

9 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

When has he played in midfield?

He was a cdm originally at Charlton. There were a couple of clips on youtube where he was driving through midfield. I think that is his more natural position.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just now, TAPOUT said:

He was a cdm originally at Charlton. There were a couple of clips on youtube where he was driving through midfield. I think that is his more natural position.

Might see him get a chance there. He seems like has alot of energy 

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I reckon the Randolph deal be concluded sharpish now 

Could have the opposite effect if they are concerned. Before they might have been prepared to wait for him to recover but if this is serious they might want a keeper that can play instantly.

29 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

Isnt that his original position? Was only shunted out to RB last season or one before I think. Maybe a long term Clayton replacement now Spence has emerged?

I agree, I think although he was bought as a RB he does seem to have all the attributes to be a very good CDM, with Soence playing well at RB now I wonder if when fit Woody could be tempted to try him there

7 minutes ago, Tony said:

Could have the opposite effect if they are concerned. Before they might have been prepared to wait for him to recover but if this is serious they might want a keeper that can play instantly.

That was exactly my thought too unless Randolph is actually ready to play now having trained with boro. 

15 minutes ago, Tony said:

He isn't injured... the medical hold up.is due to the amount of Scar Tissue which could cause problems down the line...he played injured for around 8 games before it got too much.