• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

He isn't injured... the medical hold up.is due to the amount of Scar Tissue which could cause problems down the line...he played injured for around 8 games before it got too much.

someone said earlier that the move will go through on Monday

20 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Yohan Boli is a new name we're linked with, a 2 million pound striker whose move to Qatar has apparently just broken down we're listed as a suitor chasing him along with a couple of other Championship clubs.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/trotz-transfer-bestatigung-von-al-rayyan-zukunft-von-sturmer-boli-weiter-offen/view/news/351764

Interesting name although I can’t see us getting a striker unless we sell Britt or Gestede. From the comment to the article it sounds like he took the medical but had a change of heart in the final hour. 

He is out of contract in the summer so I can’t imaging he will cost 2 million. 

38 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Yohan Boli is a new name we're linked with, a 2 million pound striker whose move to Qatar has apparently just broken down we're listed as a suitor chasing him along with a couple of other Championship clubs.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/trotz-transfer-bestatigung-von-al-rayyan-zukunft-von-sturmer-boli-weiter-offen/view/news/351764

On the sky transfer live blog thing at 16:04 it says he has agreed to join Nantes, Anderlecht and a Quatari club and they have all announced it on their social media channels. 

38 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

He isn't injured... the medical hold up.is due to the amount of Scar Tissue which could cause problems down the line...he played injured for around 8 games before it got too much.

Another one?  Are there are any players who we haven't made play through an injury and ended up making things worse?  The club is like the wild west, anything seems to go.

7 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Flogging a dead horse etc CT

I'm trying to work out how we got nominated for medical team of the year back in May or whenever it was?  Can you get nominated by just pretending that nobody is injured?

40 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Interesting name although I can’t see us getting a striker unless we sell Britt or Gestede. From the comment to the article it sounds like he took the medical but had a change of heart in the final hour. 

He is out of contract in the summer so I can’t imaging he will cost 2 million. 

I read somewhere, possibly on here, that Metz were interested in Gestede. I noticed earlier that Chelsea were thinking of bidding £17m for the Metz CF, so there may be something in that.

Just now, TAPOUT said:

I read somewhere, possibly on here, that Metz were interested in Gestede. I noticed earlier that Chelsea were thinking of bidding £17m for the Metz CF, so there may be something in that.

I doubt Metz can pay even half of what we’re paying Gestede but I suppose we’d be will to split the difference for the last 5 months. 

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'm trying to work out who we got nominated for medical team of the year back in May or whenever it was?  Can you get nominated by just pretending that nobody is injured?

They nominated Zhimay. 

Just now, Borodane said:

I doubt Metz can pay even half of what we’re paying Gestede but I suppose we’d be will to split the difference for the last 5 months. 

He may take a pay cut to play in France 🤷‍♂️