• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Exciting news bar the Ayala stuff. Is the Clarke deal still on or is that petering out. 

It's still early days but Robert's looks like how I remember him at Celtic. If he can keep injury free what a player he is going to be. I wonder why Norwich didnt give him a chance.

Clarke was actually linked to Celtic earlier. As well as pretty much every championship club 😂

Shotton is still trying to get his move back to midlands but we can’t agree deal at moment. Stoke want a loan deal until end of season we just want rid of.

Clarke looks like qpr will be getting him or a different southern club .He has been a few times to rockcliffe but he has travelled to just about every championship club.  Nketiah also been to boro but again he has been to most championship clubs. 

Doesn’t look like any contact about Ben or at least he doesn’t know of any. Maybe talks between club but he hasn’t been approached. 

Roberts there is an option to turn a 6 month loan to a 18 month loan if it goes well same as the other new guy.

britt back in light training looks very very unfit at moment.

spence agent has upset club after rumour came out about spurs and change of goal posts on contract.

young spurs striker had agreed deal but spurs pulled out after Kane injury. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Shotton is still trying to get his move back to midlands but we can’t agree deal at moment. Stoke want a loan deal until end of season we just want rid of.

Clarke looks like qpr will be getting him or a different southern club .He has been a few times to rockcliffe but he has travelled to just about every championship club.  Nketiah also been to boro but again he has been to most championship clubs. 

Doesn’t look like any contact about Ben or at least he doesn’t know of any. Maybe talks between club but he hasn’t been approached. 

Roberts there is an option to turn a 6 month loan to a 18 month loan if it goes well same as the other new guy.

britt back in light training looks very very unfit at moment.

spence agent has upset club after rumour came out about spurs and change of goal posts on contract.

young spurs striker had agreed deal but spurs pulled out after Kane injury. 

Doesn't Shotton's contract expire anyway so a loan to the end of season surely would be the same to Boro  as a permanent deal, or am i missing something. Is the young Spurs striker Troy Parrott.

Just now, thatoldchestnut said:

Doesn't Shotton's contract expire anyway so a loan to the end of season surely would be the same to Boro  as a permanent deal, or am i missing something. Is the young Spurs striker Troy Parrott.

No because a loan would involve us paying some of his wages we want rid now.  Yeah parrott still on table but not until spurs strengthen if indeed they do

Didn’t mourinho say that there was no chance of parrott leaving? It was either the press conference before or after the spurs game. He said that he doesn’t think somebody as young as him should be going out on loan

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Didn’t mourinho say that there was no chance of parrott leaving? It was either the press conference before or after the spurs game. He said that he doesn’t think somebody as young as him should be going out on loan

Its something to do with Robbie Keane, that’s who was with him and his family at rockcliffe

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

No because a loan would involve us paying some of his wages we want rid now.  Yeah parrott still on table but not until spurs strengthen if indeed they do

Ah thanks for that, you live and learn. I would imagine that some deal will be sorted for Shotton before the window closes in everyone's interest. It is interesting and possibly good news on the chance to extend the length of our current loan deals. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

If this is true then that could be some fabulous work done by the club. Good forward planning!

11 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

I really hope that Spurs strengthen their forward line. Parrott is a special player in the making. He has already made his debut for Ireland and I’m sure that is the link with Robbie Keane. It would be in Parrott’s interest to be involved with Ireland’s assistant manager on a daily basis. He is one who certainly knows what the net is for.

Just now, BoroJake said:

I’d like parrott of course however, surely at a point you can have too many strikers. We’d have fletcher, gestede, Britt, Nmecha and Parrott competing for one spot

Can’t imagine all of them will be here by the end of the month 

48 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

No mate though I think one is LB and one Is another CB

Surprised its a left back. Thought Johnson was going to cover that until summer and then get Bola back..not to mention George should be back in Feb