• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:
On 1/7/2020 at 8:28 PM, TeaCider24 said:

Apparently West Ham are just waiting on the creation of the Twitter video to announce Randolph. 

Their media team must be ***.

Not sure why I believed this.

This was true but they kept having to film it over and over again because he was walking funny.  It was actually their social media department who realised he was injured.

15 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

What kind of ‘aspects’?

Personally I’ve never thought Gibson was broke, I just thought he’d lost interest/passion for the club after the monk and pulis failure, maybe just had enough of it all.

I think he means the supposed £50m cost of the rebuild.

12 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

I don't know what else i can say besides that . About as enlightening as the truth goes 

I think those asking nunthorpered are wanting to know on what basis you are saying he is not going? 

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think he means the supposed £50m cost of the rebuild.

The attention to detail. There were certain rooms of the house that had to be decked in certain materials. The prices of which are just mind-blowing 

Just now, nunthorpered said:

He's injured,  and club aren't accepting anything less than £10m. 

Thank you. I think Woodgate in his press conference after yesterdays game said both Ayala and Britt are travelling to London tomorrow with rest of squad. He added Britt could be fit for Fulham. I guess picture will be clearer by end of the week in regards to Britt.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Thank you. I think Woodgate in his press conference after yesterdays game said both Ayala and Britt are travelling to London tomorrow with rest of squad. He added Britt could be fit for Fulham. I guess picture will be clearer by end of the week in regards to Britt.

Woodgate sees him as his best striker so no chance for me, and the talk from the training ground. 

7 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Woodgate sees him as his best striker so no chance for me, and the talk from the training ground. 

He’s very much in the minority on that one if that’s still his opinion...

I think when Woodgate refers to Britt as his best striker he means his best goalscorer. And I would agree with him on that.

If we are talking about overall play then that is another matter. Tho i don't think that is what Woodgate means. He refers to britt as "my number 9" which i took to mean my main goalscorer.

53 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

The attention to detail. There were certain rooms of the house that had to be decked in certain materials. The prices of which are just mind-blowing 

Aye, that anaglypta's like ten quid a roll 😡

If, which seems more likely each day, Randolph stays  would forum members be disappointed?

Will it have a knock on effect towards further incomings do you feel?

My concern about Ben Gibson is the lack of football and whether or not we really need him back at the club?

12 minutes ago, BoroYorkie said:

West Ham reportedly bid £7m for Cardiff’s keeper. Maybe we’ll find out today one way or the other about Randolph. 

Funny. Someone posted a link to detailed breakdown of Pears' season. There was a graph comparing all keepers in the league on shots saved and accurate passes. Etheridge was very average. By far the worst distributer of the ball. Here it is: https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/aynsley-pears-201920-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

• Like 1