• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Red Rocket said:

I like Randolph, he was deservedly best keeper in the league last season. I also think it is unfair to Pears who actually wants to play for us. 

Randolph wants to play for us

2 minutes ago, Red Rocket said:

I like Randolph, he was deservedly best keeper in the league last season. I also think it is unfair to Pears who actually wants to play for us. 

Has Randolph said he doesn’t want to play for us?

im not in the know about what has been said in private but for first time in ages we have 2 keepers I have confidence in and both have claims to the keepers shirt, but Randolph at the moment is the better keeper imo.

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd sooner have Friend on the left of a 3 than Fry right now.

1 hour ago, mendieta420 said:

If fit I'd have him play left of the back 3 over Fry every week. He's a leader, aggressive, good in the air and better on the deck.

He was at fault for both goals we conceded in the last game he played for us at QPR.  Played them onside for their first goal and gave away a corner he didn't need to that they scored from.  Then he was injured again.  Still, get him in the side anyway 

10 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

There are massive differences, he's younger, has more prem experience and most importantly Cardiff don't need to sell, we do

Younger by 2 years, 9 more premier league appearances and Randolph is a much better keeper. 

Market value is how much a player is worth in terms of talent and ability. Us having to sell is precisely why we are having to sell at below market value.  

• Like 1
Just now, Blanco said:

Randolph wants to play for us

I think that's true but there is no denying he wants a move.

Just to clarify I'm not saying we shouldn't play Randolph, as he is the better keeper. I'm just saying it's harsh. 

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He was at fault for both goals we conceded in the last game he played for us at QPR.  Played them onside for their first goal and gave away a corner he didn't need to that they scored from.  Then he was injured again.  Still, get him in the side anyway 

Fry was at fault for both goals on Saturday, failed to kick the ball out and lost it for the first and headed straight in to the path of the goalscorer for the second, and has been fairly poor for much of the season.

Edited by TeaCider24

I'm still concerned about Gibson. Hopefully he will prove me wrong, but he's been injured, even when fit has not been playing in matches, and will be lacking match fitness. He is not currently the player we sold to Burnley, and a lot of fans will be expecting him to just slot in how he was before. I am concerned that expectations will not match reality for either him or fans. Think about how frustrated and disappointed some of our fans were with Woodgate and Downing when they returned as players  - I don't want the same happening with him.

3 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Why drop Pears he's done nothing wrong, aren't we building for the future? 

Because we have a far better far more experienced keeper who makes exceptional saves. Just because pears has done nothing wrong doesnt mean we should keep him in the team at the expense of someone who can actually win us points on his own.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Younger by 2 years, 9 more premier league appearances and Randolph is a much better keeper. 

Market value is how much a player is worth in terms of talent and ability. Us having to sell is precisely why we are having to sell at below market value.  

Can't believe he's 30 next month, I thought he was early 20s from looking at him.

1 minute ago, Red Rocket said:

I think that's true but there is no denying he wants a move.

Just to clarify I'm not saying we shouldn't play Randolph, as he is the better keeper. I'm just saying it's harsh. 

Randolph never looked for a move. He’s quite happy where he is. The club are the ones doing all the pushing to get him off the books.

8 hours ago, scotty189 said:

Charlton have bid for Maddison accepted.  

Peterborough owner Darragh MacAnthony has accepted a bid from Charlton Athletic for forward Marcus Maddison.

Charlton have been given permission to speak to the 26-year-old, who has 10 goals in 26 appearances this season.

MacAnthony says two other Championship clubs have made multiple bids for Maddison but “do not currently have permission to speak to the player.”

Wonder if were one of them

They have money now. In for Toney too I hear from a charlton supporting mate.