• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

The Gallen GK didn't play in their friendly on Monday and their manager said he 'isn't with us' you'd think that might be the first one to go through now we can't go with Mejias he's not pushing Pears he couldn't push Dimi for 2 years.

I'd rather not pay the 1.5 plus some add ons for Maddison either but he'd be popular I guess we're the only option that let's him be around his friends and family so we'd have the edge if we went for him you'd think. Chester's on 30k a week at Villa I'd still be amazed if we wrangled that one on reasonable financial terms just because we missed out on him 4 years ago doesn't mean we need to go back when he's 31.

Good luck to Randolph. Excellent keeper but by getting him off the books for that fee will enable us to continue the rebuild. Obviously I have only seen the YouTube clips of Maddison but I am not sure he is much of a' upgrade on Wing. Would prefer a bit more pace on the left. 

Happy with bringing in that St. Gallen keeper so swiftly if it does go ahead. Having players all-but lined up already is a positive sign of progress on the recruitment front. 

Randolph has been the best keeper we've had in the Championship. In fact, maybe the best keeper the league has seen in quite some time. Without him, we'd have been nowhere last season. Good luck to the lad and I hope he makes the GK shirt his own now he's back at West Ham. 

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Dont see us spending 2.5mil on Maddison when out of contract in 6months... just makes no business sense.

If it didn’t make sense for any club for a few years now it won’t make sense for any club now. I’d say somewhere in the region of 500k-1m but I don’t think that’s enough value for Peterborough. I’d rather just wait until summer. Not all that fussed. 

3 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

He said maybe one or 2 signings. Wonder if one of them is the keeper we are supposed to be getting. If so then you'd imagine the other would be a centre back. 

Well that St Gallen goalkeeper must be one of them and then whichever left footed centre back fits our budget i suppose. I would still like another winger though.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Well that St Gallen goalkeeper must be one of them and then whichever left footed centre back fits our budget i suppose. I would still like another winger though.

Hope your right. If we bring in a GK another CB and a winger it's been great business imo