• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Sorry to see Randolph go, but good luck to him, and I'm glad we can move on with half the transfer window left. However, surely we need two CBs, since we currently only have one fit one?

I'd love to sign a player who can bomb down either wing as well. Traore switching wings at half time must have given opposition defenders bowel oscillations.

• Like 1

Sad to see him go but best for the club. Good luck to randz in the premier league hope he makes the spot his own. Best keeper we've had in years. Best keeper this division has seen in years.

I think we are maybe fine inevery other department but defense and keepers,

Tav, Wing, Johnson, Roberts, Nmecha, Saville, Clayton, Britt, Rudy, Fletcher plus one of Howson or Paddy, when we sign a defender...  That's 11 players for 5 midfield/attacking spots  if we stick to 3 CD and wingbacks.

Then we have Coulson and Spence bombing forward ..  So our attacking outlet should/could be fine. 

I would love to see Maddison join though... he is an exciting project. 

And a better keeper to challenge Pears. If Pears picks up an injury, would anyone here be happy with Mejias as #1 untill the end of the season? I wouldn't 😛

2 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

He’s 26. Not really a project.

Well, he has never played higher than League 1, so for sure he is a project in the Championship? .. I din't say Prospect.. 😄 

• Like 1

Goes without saying that I'm gutted to see him go.

One of my favourite boro players of the last 10 years and I dont go along with the rhetoric that it will help make us stronger - I've seen us lose traore,gibson and bamford in a short period of time for next to nothing in return so it's hard to trust the club to use this money wisely or even at all. Losing your best player will always make you weaker, regardless of the spin.

Best of luck to him in any case, he deserves to be a level above us.

• Like 3

Don't think I've ever seen a player mentioned in this thread as much as Maddison. Have still never seen him play or even heard his name mentioned outside this forum. 

What's the hype, is he that rated? Or is he from Middlesbrough or something? 

16 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

It's a massive contribution for that deal happening

I’m think it will be enough to fund a loan and wages, but if we’re going to turn it into a permanent then I’m imagining we need to sell someone for a large fee like Assombalonga.