oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

23 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Wasn’t that young lad Jakupovic Austrian? We sold him to Empoli for 1 mil and lots of people were very disappointed in the club. He hasn’t been seen in the world of football since. 

21 now and on loan from Empoli at NK Domzale, a decent top division Slovenian side.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Wasn’t that young lad Jakupovic Austrian? We sold him to Empoli for 1 mil and lots of people were very disappointed in the club. He hasn’t been seen in the world of football since. 

Apparently so! That obviously wasn't a very comprehensive list. 

According to Transfermarkt he's still at Empoli and they keep loaning him out, including to Juventus?! 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/arnel-jakupovic/profil/spieler/268426

Seems to still be doing well for the Austrian national team youth set up.

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Theres a highlight reel some few pages back. He's a decent shot stopper but it doesn't look like he can catch a ball unfortunately.

Might be a bit of a problem unless he can learn to catch.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

More recent compilation of Stojanovic this is best of the 18/19 season. 

Not sure how many of these he's supposed to have caught? Some really good saves, for whatever a YouTube compilation is worth.

I saw another video where he seemed to favour punching crosses but he also seemed to get good distance at least on those punches. If you're coming out to clear the ball with your hand, at least get some distance on it and it's not too bad.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Not sure how many of these he's supposed to have caught? Some really good saves, for whatever a YouTube compilation is worth.

I saw another video where he seemed to favour punching crosses but he also seemed to get good distance at least on those punches. If you're coming out to clear the ball with your hand, at least get some distance on it and it's not too bad.

European goalkeepers always tend to punch, I don't know why people seem surprised by the fact that he prefers it.

• Like 2