oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Don't see us paying a million quid for him if he's free in 6 months.

The trouble with out of contract players is you could be competing with many other teams for the player and it usually comes down to who offers him the best deal. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

I really hope we can get Ben Gibson back here for the long term. He has wasted 18 months of his career at Burnley so I'm imagining he's desperate to leave Burnley as soon as possible. Hopefully he's in a position where he just wants to come back here and have a settled career here where he knows he's going to be a key player for the rest of his career. However, he's probably going to have to take a significant wage cut and we're going to have to find serious funds from selling another player. I'm imagining a lot will also depend upon whether Burnley can get another CB in.

Have the ITK guys got any further information on the Ben Gibson situation?.

n'ding the striker from rennes or something, could get him for 1m first season cameroonian. beast of a goal scorer until the brazilian super kids come through. 

Léonard Kweuke, he was a proper cf to. had to be quick aresenal used to always get him on my saves.

yannick n'djeng was the lad, just found him FM16

Edited by Dynamo Kev

sorry not much good news!

Gibson obviously people have heard otherwise but he still hasn't had any contact with us.

nketiah joining bristol city

Britt still not guaranteed to stay however no one has got even close to valuation.

Spence still a bit of a standstill agent wants more than what we are offering quite a few clubs sniffing around tomorrow and Friday big day on this front.

• Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

sorry not much good news!

Gibson obviously people have heard otherwise but he still hasn't had any contact with us.

nketiah joining bristol city

Britt still not guaranteed to stay however no one has got even close to valuation.

Spence still a bit of a standstill agent wants more than what we are offering quite a few clubs sniffing around tomorrow and Friday big day on this front.

This is typical Spence gets a run and his agent is hanging us out to dry. 

14 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

This is typical Spence gets a run and his agent is hanging us out to dry. 

It’s just his agent doing his job. If we only have him relatively small contract and he is going to continue being a first team fixture then obviously he wants to paid accordingly. I don’t doubt that it will be solved