oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

It’s just his agent doing his job. If we only have him relatively small contract and he is going to continue being a first team fixture then obviously he wants to paid accordingly. I don’t doubt that it will be solved

Trouble is, his agent will be saying that he could get £30k a week sat on his *** in a prem team. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Trouble is, his agent will be saying that he could get £30k a week sat on his *** in a prem team. 

Guess it's up to him to decide if he wants a successful career getting the money for being 1st team or a 4 year career like most of the Chelsea kids had.

4 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

He can go sit on his a**ein the prem then for all i care. If he or his agent think hey going to take the p*ss out of our club because he had 6 weeks of good football then i would rather he f**ked off.

If he serious about his career and wants to develop he will do well to tell his agent to wind his neck in and stay here for few years before moving on to big and better things.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

idk.. he left fulham so he could get a chance, now he's got it why throw it away? 

recent article said he has 18 months left on his deal so we're not completely up the creek.

Just now, TLF10 said:

He can go sit on his a**ein the prem then for all i care. If he or his agent think hey going to take the p*ss out of our club because he had 6 weeks of good football then i would rather he f**ked off.

If he serious about his career and wants to develop he will do well to tell his agent to wind his neck in and stay here for few years before moving on to big and better things.

Lol you tell him mate!

Yeah, 6 weeks of good football is nothing really is it...

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

idk.. he left fulham so he could get a chance, now he's got it why throw it away? 

recent article said he has 18 months left on his deal so we're not completely up the creek.

He was released by Fulham. 

9 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

His agent is not going to say that. Might say he wants pay parity with someone like Tav, but I doubt he is going to go full retard. He will know the spot is his if he keeps performing so I have no doubt there will be a compromise. 

6 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

No we wouldn't be up the creek, as if his agent did tout him around we could probably get a respectable fee for him..

But like most are saying its probably just his agent trying to get a good pay day.

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Lol you tell him mate!

Yeah, 6 weeks of good football is nothing really is it...

Haha i just read my post @Changing Times and did not realise how aggressive i sounded. I almost scared myself for a second.

Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

No we wouldn't be up the creek, as if his agent did tout him around we could probably get a respectable fee for him..

But like most are saying its probably just his agent trying to get a good pay day.

Or it's a lad who isn't really that fussed about being here who might be in a position to earn a lot more money than he is currently?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Yea, that too.

We have to remember that he has no ties to the area.  The interviews I've seen with him would suggest he doesn't exactly feel at home here.  On top of that he could get a bad injury tomorrow and his career prospects suddenly don't look as rosy.  Say Spurs were to say he could get that £30k per week that you mentioned.  They also loan him out for a couple of seasons to a Championship club, maybe even back to us.  It wouldn't be a terrible career move for him necessarily.